Keep Believing

Guest Bluetooth

Bella Emberg ...... im suprised certain members didn't ask for her in the totty thread!!!! :D

If you take the points from when walter joined us, i think we've taken more than the mhanks, haven't we?

Up until the weekend's games we had taken 1 more point that them since WS took over (I think).

So now....we have taken 4 points more than them since WS took over.

It is those shocking points dropped at home which have cost us - the loss to ICT and draw against Motherwell in October have cost us 5 points right there, that would have pulled it back to 8 points just with those 2 results being wins.

We probably have significantly more points that the Tims if you look at results against the other top 6 teams - we have dropped points against all the dross though !

Well it would be nice to close the gap,that's for sure, we are playing well enough to be challenging for the title,but our disaster of the first half of the season has killed us, but one thing's for sure next season should be a lot tighter, the last two old firm games shows we can put in a decent challenge, with some new faces on board, i'm already looking forward to next season

If timothy loses another game pre split and we beat them in the 1st game after the split the gap will be seven points.

This public service announcement was brought to you in a glass half full kind of way. :thup:

I'm not getting my hopes up, I hope they have a few more Scott MacDonald moments though !

Well it would be nice to close the gap,that's for sure, we are playing well enough to be challenging for the title,but our disaster of the first half of the season has killed us, but one thing's for sure next season should be a lot tighter, the last two old firm games shows we can put in a decent challenge, with some new faces on board, i'm already looking forward to next season

I think thats the realistic thing - close the gap and make it more respectable. If we finish say 7 points behind them then WS has closed a 21 point gap down to 7 for eg.

That will tell them we mean business for next season.

If they lose at Tannadice its still 10 points if we win our next game. So they would need to lose at home to Motherwell, but even 7 pts going into the split would be tough to over haul

Guest brother426

they're not scoring at the mo' and long may it continue...but this bear cant see them losing it now....all we can hope for is to reduce the gap and make it respectable....and stop all this crap about them 'disappearing over the horizon'