Kris Boyd: SFA sent Rangers down...

Given how rangers did after him and how he did it's easy to conclude that boyd and ferguson were right not let guen.

It won't be quite as simple as that but le guen made huge mistakes.

One probably was not dropping ferguson and boyd.

Boyd and Ferguson were totally wrong imo mate. They were supposed to be athletes but failed to follow a training programme introduced by a new manager. They did that due to their own sloth and had nothing to do with how the team was playing. Both undermined the manager and would/should have been turfed out if our owner had balls.

That Le Guen made mistakes in signings or tactics doesn't really come into it. His record was there to be judged and acted upon on its own. We got rid of him due to his own naivety and incompetence .

That one player came to be known as Barry Sideways and the other was a serial lazy bastard shows their own merits.

Summing up, Ferguson and Boyd weren't acting to save Rangers. They were looking to draw great wages for doing anything but what they were being told to do.

Given how rangers did after him and how he did it's easy to conclude that boyd and ferguson were right not let guen.

Boyd and Ferguson were totally wrong imo mate. They were supposed to be athletes but failed to follow a training programme introduced by a new manager. They did that due to their own sloth and had nothing to do with how the team was playing. Both undermined the manager and would/should have been turfed out if our owner had balls.

That Le Guen made mistakes in signings or tactics doesn't really come into it. His record was there to be judged and acted upon on its own. We got rid of him due to his own naivety and incompetence .

That one player came to be known as Barry Sideways and the other was a serial lazy bastard shows their own merits.

Summing up, Ferguson and Boyd weren't acting to save Rangers. They were looking to draw great wages for doing anything but what they were being told to do.

The statement from Boyd today does not say they were correct he is in fact saying they should have given his methods a chance.

Sebo at least tried his arse off for the team. Ferguson just tried to make an arse of the team. Technically a far worse player yes, definitely. One central cog not giving a fuck makes him a bigger diddy in my eyes.

I think you are guilty of revisionism. If you wish to suggest that Ferguson cost PLG the dressing room that is fine.... however, I think it is an incredible stretch, and certainly not my recollection, to suggest that Ferguson "couldn't give a fuck". In fact, I would say the opposite were true.

I think you are guilty of revisionism. If you wish to suggest that Ferguson cost PLG the dressing room that is fine.... however, I think it is an incredible stretch, and certainly not my recollection, to suggest that Ferguson "couldn't give a fuck". In fact, I would say the opposite were true.

It is your meaning but again Boyd has confirmed that the players were not open to new training methods. If you do your best to undermine a manager by not performing and causing unrest in the dressing room doesn't sound like you really care to me. You are entitled to your own opinion though.

The statement from Boyd today does not say they were correct he is in fact saying they should have given his methods a chance.

Of course they should have but that doesn't mean they were wrong about them.

Or more so him.

It all worked out for the best for rangers even if the method was a bit wrong.