Transfer Rumours and Deals - Winter Window 2016/17

Anyone interested this from twitter

@tedermeatballs curious. Question. In your opinion. Will Warburton be manager next season?

@BMCRangersRants At this point in time, I would doubt it. There's a lot of friction behind the scenes. But things can change.

People on FF (I know I know) - seem to think a few board members are keen on Frank De Boer :|

Anyone interested this from twitter

@tedermeatballs curious. Question. In your opinion. Will Warburton be manager next season?

@BMCRangersRants At this point in time, I would doubt it. There's a lot of friction behind the scenes. But things can change.

Jacksons article has no quotes in it at all. I'm not saying there is no friction as like you I don't know if there is or not. All I have to go on is what MW says with regards to the working relationship between the board and his management team. Jacksons article therefore at this time is simply an unsubstantiated opinion piece. I've just read through this other person BMCRangers Rants twitter posts and they have absolutely nothing to say on their twitter account that isn't negative. We have a couple of negative posters on here, I've been known to have a bit of a moan myself, but none of them even come close to this person.

Edited by Big Jaws
Nested Quote didnt post for some reason

Jacksons article has no quotes in it at all. I'm not saying there is no friction as like you I don't know if there is or not. All I have to go on is what MW says with regards to the working relationship between the board and his management team. Jacksons article therefore at this time is simply an unsubstantiated opinion piece. I've just read through this other person BMCRangers Rants twitter posts and they have absolutely nothing to say on their twitter account that isn't negative. We have a couple of negative posters on here, I've been known to have a bit of a moan myself, but none of them even come close to this person.

I don 't 'do' Twitter, so can't comment on this BMCRangers character; Jackson, however , increasingly reads, and sounds, like a paid shill of rasellik.

People on FF (I know I know) - seem to think a few board members are keen on Frank De Boer :|

How would the club finance FB for new signings?, I don't believe the board are looking to replace MW!, it would be a terrible move at this time!, would also put us back in terms of building a team/squad to challenge for the title!, I'm calling BS on this, the Record continue to spout lies about all things Rangers.

I don 't 'do' Twitter, so can't comment on this BMCRangers character; Jackson, however , increasingly reads, and sounds, like a paid shill of rasellik.

I don't do twitter either but I do know that @tedermeatballs is Jackson.

Meanwhile ...

Premier League duo Swansea City and Hull City have joined the race to land Omar Bogle.

The Grimsby Town striker is in high demand this transfer window, with Reading FC one of a number of Championship clubs in for the player.

The 23-year-old has scored 19 goals in 27 league appearances this season and looks set for a move away from the League Two club.

Royals manager Jaap Stam admitted he had not heard of the player in a press conference earlier this month.

But getreading understands the club are still interested in signing the player . But they will now have to fight off the Premier League pair, as well as Championship rivals Norwich City and Leeds United who have joined the race

... so much for his club's status and clubs interested in him.

It's just common sense to think the Board will be questioning the future of MW. So far he has not produced enough for the expenditure. A hell of a lot rests on him this season, pretty much our whole business plan.

As for the signing of the keeper, seems mental, just tell the under contract player it's tough. Have only seen the YouTube videos of the keeper but the amount of mistakes he makes in his own highlight reel leaves me thinking it's another very poor signing and decision. Why let Gilks go for free? How does that benefit the club? He hasn't acted out as far as we are aware and comes across as a professional