Saw them on the telly off and on tonight against Kilmarnock.

They are so far ahead it's bloody scary, Scott Brown looked dreadful as usual but the rest of them looked really professional and way above where we are.

It's time our club stopped living in the dark ages and start taking things very seriously...no kidding.

They have been collecting Euro money these past few years while we haven't and that's the bulk of the financial advantage. And talking of the Kilmarnock game last night which I didn't actually see judging by the statistics there isn't such a great difference as you might think.

Our visit to Kilmarnock on August 26th.

Shots: Kilmarnock 8 - Rangers 19

Shots on target: Kilmarnock 2 - Rangers 7

Corners: Kilmarnock 2 - Rangers 8

Their visit to Kilmarnock last night.

Shots: Kilmarnock 9 - Celtic 16

Shots on target: 2 - Celtic 6

Corners: Kilmarnock 3 - Celtic 5

So as you can see from that we more than matched their attacking stats and got only 1 goal just as they did. We simply need to start converting more chances and showing some consistency. Plus stop losing preventable goals and we will be right up there in minimum second. It's coming, i'm still confident of a comfortable minimum second place finish.

A celtic thread shouldn't be in here.

They have a huge budget with CL this season and a manager who almost won the Premier League so will be finding this level easy. I think they have upped their game knowing if they lost the title this season it would have resulted in disaster.

For me realistically I want to just concentrate on our own results. Some of our form is good but we need to turn draws into wins when playing well. I just want to see a good win today then a good result at Firhill before going to Hearts. If we pick up 6 points from the next two it sets us up nicely for the Hearts and Aberdeen (must win) games.

Forget the gap at the top at the moment, we should be looking to just get clear of the team above us first then move forward from there.

We don't have any European income and it might be a few years to wait there is no doubt about it they are top club in Scotland right now but its our boards duty to get the right people in to get the club back to the top , last week I passed our ground and noticed that there was not one person in or near the club shop and I know why a couple of weeks earlier I am passing the celtic shop on my way to a funeral 11 in the morning and it looks like its doing brisk business when are our directors going to get this dispute with Ashley resolved the silence is deafening from our board

Only difference is they have better players as they have spent more.

They have gelled due to no injuries while we have had loads. Kranjcar's injury is so unlucky just when he was up to speed. But we will get closer to them season by season, getting into the Europa league would be a big stride. Bartons wages will free up the possibility of another Kranjcar to come in during the winter window.

Lets just beat the rest of the league first, one game at a time.

They have been collecting Euro money these past few years while we haven't and that's the bulk of the financial advantage. And talking of the Kilmarnock game last night which I didn't actually see judging by the statistics there isn't such a great difference as you might think.

Our visit to Kilmarnock on August 26th.

Shots: Kilmarnock 8 - Rangers 19

Shots on target: Kilmarnock 2 - Rangers 7

Corners: Kilmarnock 2 - Rangers 8

Their visit to Kilmarnock last night.

Shots: Kilmarnock 9 - Celtic 16

Shots on target: 2 - Celtic 6

Corners: Kilmarnock 3 - Celtic 5

So as you can see from that we more than matched their attacking stats and got only 1 goal just as they did. We simply need to start converting more chances and showing some consistency. Plus stop losing preventable goals and we will be right up there in minimum second. It's coming, i'm still confident of a comfortable minimum second place finish.

Come on JFK. There are dozens of stats that you can spin either way. For example what does the stat mean where they have five players who've scored more than our top scorer in the league?

I think it's obvious they are ahead of us and we need to buck our ideas up, quick smart. They've given us a doing twice already, granted the second was a tighter score line.

Come on JFK. There are dozens of stats that you can spin either way. For example what does the stat mean where they have five players who've scored more than our top scorer in the league?

It means as I said that we need to convert more of the chances we create.

Sidenote, if not for player sales to EPL-land, and the odd foray into Europe, they would making losses galore. They've been overspending despite not having a real competition these last four years ... and bar the league titles, have not have any of the success people would make you believe.

Having cool and professional players is one thing, carving out draws and narrow 1-0 wins at the likes of Killie, ICT and Co. is the reality.

And this thread does not exactly belong here.

Never forget that it is nothing more than a guttersnipe club, run by guttersnipe, managed by guttersnipe, for guttersnipe,

and is the very place where the concept of 'post-truth' originated.

Edited by Uilleam