[FT] Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Rangers (Dodoo 81; 94)

Maybe Dodoo is what you're looking for. When he was lining up for the first I had been screaming for him to shoot on sight but he didn't. He took another step to line it up before letting loose.

Well, I was refering to people who already had plenty of free space before them or a good angle, not those who still faced 3 players in front of them ... where hitting the ball would be futile.

never seen that ref before, another opus dei member i take it

thrilled for dodoo who really dug us out of another turgid hole

but winning while not playing well all has to be learned

The German commentator said that the ref, only being 31 years old, had only been promoted to top-tier football this season. So we should have come across him in the Championship.

Quite level-headed commentary from the German chap, giving quite a few facts about Thistle being one of the older and traditional Scottish clubs, who haven't won a game against us since 1993 or the like. Called it another, rather old but less traditional Glasgow derby. Also said that despite our name and being quite a big club, it will need time to get to a situation to challenge Celtic, but that is only natural for a club that has - after all - only been promoted this summer. Good all-round commentary, lacking any sort of bias or leaning to either side.

(NB: ... well, he did made one rather humoorus cock-up though, since he stuck to Patrick as opposed to Partick Thistle throughout. But hey, I take 400 Patricks ahead of one Crocker and one Walker any day!)

Dodoo came on last week and crossed for the winner,he comes on today and scores 2 to win the match,think it is safe to say he deserves a start against Hearts next game!,well done Joe,fantastic strike for the 1st and quality finish for the 2nd

He was diabolical. Hope to never see him again.

Agreed,this season has to be the worst referees ever!,and nobody queries them so they just carry on regardless!,if I was a manager I would find it difficult not to keep mentioning it every post match,especially if we win.