[FT] Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Rangers (Dodoo 81; 94)

Just home and my feed is the game only, crowd noises but no comms. Brilliant!

I dont get the sky studio coverage, just the match comes on a minute before kick off but do get Crocker and McCann, its perfect. Half time i will get highlights from world football.

I like the possession, but our inability to create chances is worrying. Why is there no option on the ball for Wallace, Wilson, Kiernan and Halliday (and Foderingham)? Every time one of them gets the ball they have no one to pass to, resulting in long balls -- not bad in itself -- or tame passes between them. I'd prefer to see us pass through this side. Holt and Windass should be deeper to allow the team to pass up the pitch. McCann said it himself: why are the front-four in a line? That's not conducive to anything!

Edited by Rousseau

Started a bit slowly but looked a bit better after 20mins or so and created a few chances - Miller and Garner both unlucky not to score.

The better play usually came from when we pressed Thistle a bit higher up the pitch so we need more of that but, to be fair to the home side, they've countered well once or twice themselves.

It's all very fine margins at the minute. I think McKay or MOH may be a good option from the bench to help us get in behind a bit easier.