The Fifth (formerly Semi-Annual) Official Gersnet Dinner

I would appreciate if all those who wish to attend could please pay in full (£17.50 each) or a deposit of £10.00 by Saturday 29 April 2017 and the balance by Saturday 6 May 2017.

A reminder for those who have attended before that the bank details are unchanged. Please quote your Gersnet name as a reference.

Please post to the thread when you have sent payment and I will confirm.

I've PM'd some newbies with the bank details others please PM me or post here and I'll supply the details.

Based on posts on here and PM's I would say that around half the 36 tickets are already accounted for so the only way to secure your place is to make a payment as above.

We had a large number of late call offs at the 3rd Dinner in May 2015, some but not all of which were unavoidable, so for the avoidance of doubt, there will be no refunds after Saturday 6 May 2017, unless in exceptional circumstances. My decision on that will be final, sujbect to appeal to the site admin. There will be no refunds at all after final numbers are given to the restaurant, date to be advised.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Bank details sent to newbies.

I'm useless with online stuff. I thought paypal would do as that's my usual method but see that's not what's required.

Heading downtown tomorrow to the dentist so will pop into my bank and arrange payment via them.

I'm useless with online stuff. I thought paypal would do as that's my usual method but see that's not what's required.

Heading downtown tomorrow to the dentist so will pop into my bank and arrange payment via them.

That's perfectly fine, all they should need is the sort code and account number but remember to ask them to put "Boabie" as a reference then PM me your real name please so I can match it up to the payment.