Warburton linked to Norwich

I don't see why he would want to go back to a league he just left and take over what will always be a yoyo team who will be regularly sacking managers simply because they are and always will be a yoyo team. A life of battling to get promotion then battling to avoid relegation with no prospect of ever winning anything or competing in Europe? What's so appealing about that?

This worries me. I wouldn't be surprised if Norwich were interested in MW. He's more than proved himself in the Championship at an unfashionable club with few resources.

What's always baffled me is why Norwich City, who were an EPL club at the time, chose a Hamilton Accies manager to be their first team manager. Obviously nothing to do with the fact their yahoo CEO at the time chose a yahoo to be their manger maybe ?

This worries me. I wouldn't be surprised if Norwich were interested in MW. He's more than proved himself in the Championship at an unfashionable club with few resources.

What's always baffled me is why Norwich City, who were an EPL club at the time, chose a Hamilton Accies manager to be their first team manager. Obviously nothing to do with the fact their yahoo CEO at the time chose a yahoo to be their manger maybe ?

Doesnt surprise me either Rab - he has rebuilt a squad on a shoestring, gained promotion & now sits second top in Scotland.

Perhaps food for thought for some of the "Warburton must go" proponents.

Doesnt surprise me either Rab - he has rebuilt a squad on a shoestring' date=' gained promotion & now sits second top in Scotland.

Perhaps food for thought for some of the [b']"Warburton must go"[/b] proponents.

i don't think i've seen a single comment from anyone anywhere advocating he goes.

Why MW?,why not Brenda?, I mean he is taking them to a new level!, he has built the best team they have ever had and are so brilliant we will maybe catch them in 10 years time!

Brenda hardly covered himself in glory at Liverpool towads the end inside & outside the club.