A pint of the cold, hard truth

I believe the shirt sponsorship deal with 32 Red ends this summer - perhaps freeing up the potential for a front (and rear?) shirt sponsor.

Red Bull? :), unless fat Ashley/SD have their claws in that as well?, having said that the boycott of buying merchandise would mean we would still continue to lose out regardless of who wants to put their name on the strips!

Edited by ian1964

I believe the shirt sponsorship deal with 32 Red ends this summer - perhaps freeing up the potential for a front (and rear?) shirt sponsor.

Red Bull? :), unless fat Ashley/SD have their claws in that as well?, having said that the boycott of buying merchandise would mean we would still continue to lose out regardless of who wants to put their name on the strips!

Am I the only one that there is something uniquely bizzare about this being a 7 year get out clause, that just happens to decimate our finances while they are pursuing their 10 in a row wet dream? I wonder if the fat man has just that when h goes to bed at night. Ruining our club and assisting that lot. All this to add to the rather strange "Green and Whyte" associations! You may call me paranoid(the walls in the house do....) by I'm just joined by dots up.

Doesn't that income go to SD or RR? Hard to keep track with all of the dodgy dealings under Green's watch.

An excellent article where the main points won't see the light of day in the mainstream media and probably won't rate a mention from the grumpy arses among our support who never ever seem to see anything good in what's going on at Ibrox. Sometimes I wonder if many of them really are Rangers supporters or just like doing the mank thing and spend their time discussing all things Rangers.

Doesn't that income go to SD or RR? Hard to keep track with all of the dodgy dealings under Green's watch.

If it does indeed go to SD or RR we should give the shirt sponsorship over to someone for free. Maybe a child abuse charity ?

Am I the only one that there is something uniquely bizzare about this being a 7 year get out clause, that just happens to decimate our finances while they are pursuing their 10 in a row wet dream? I wonder if the fat man has just that when h goes to bed at night. Ruining our club and assisting that lot. All this to add to the rather strange "Green and Whyte" associations! You may call me paranoid(the walls in the house do....) by I'm just joined by dots up.

Fat Ashley is well friendly with the Irish money bags that is the C****c sugar daddy..............................allegedly!

No it doesn't but would have had the SD loan not been repaid.