[FT] Hearts 4 - 1 Rangers (Hyndman 36)

Its not just one result though is it JFK-1?

Yet in some respects it is? Would we be having this discussion if they had won this single match? Results over the last couple of months or so have put us in second place and comfortably clear of Hearts. And regarding single results just a couple of weeks ago the the Hearts fans were calling for Cathros head and now he will be a hero after a 'single game'

They get one good result and they're manager is now a genius? It's the fickle nature of football and we have to take a longer term view.

Yet in some respects it is? Would we be having this discussion if they had won this single match? Results over the last couple of months or so have put us in second place and comfortably clear of Hearts. And regarding single results just a couple of weeks ago the the Hearts fans were calling for Cathros head and now he will be a hero after a 'single game'

They get one good result and they're manager is now a genius? It's the fickle nature of football and we have to take a longer term view.

We have won 12 out of 23 games this season.

Getting rid of the manager is the usual short term, kneejerk reaction that could set us back years.

Do people really believe that if we sack MW and bring in Stuart McCall these players will suddenly be playing wonderful football. Does anyone remember the last two games when McCall was manager?!

Tonight was an absolute shambles and every single one of our players should be getting it tight. Their players wanted it so much more than ours and that's not acceptable.

The players need to have a long hard look at their own performances.

Our German board's admin ...

"These are the games where you'd rather slip into bed to sleep a night before commenting. The result is not surprising me in the slightest, I simply don't see us as being much better than Aberdeen or Hearts. Each time, the respective home teams won their games - more often than not deservedly so.

What really annoys me is that we seemingly haven't learnt anything from our last game at Tynecastle ..."

The problem is who is the alternative? Given we almost went for Stuart McCall previously it will probably be someone of that ilk. I see the likes of Big Eck and general Scottish no hopers being lined up.
I would have taken McCall and still would. They players we have are much better than what he managed and he would get the best out of them. It's clear MW can't. McCall would cost money now so I am not sure we would get him all the same!

Getting rid of the manager is the usual short term, kneejerk reaction that could set us back years.

Do people really believe that if we sack MW and bring in Stuart McCall these players will suddenly be playing wonderful football. Does anyone remember the last two games when McCall was manager?!

Tonight was an absolute shambles and every single one of our players should be getting it tight. Their players wanted it so much more than ours and that's not acceptable.

The players need to have a long hard look at their own performances.

Who on earth would want Stuart McCall?

We have won 12 out of 23 games this season.

And we would all like it to be more but still there we are in second place. If we're bad what does that make those below us? And we have more scope to be better than they do.