Management Resigned ?

I knew this , this morning , our board , our club is a fucking shambles , when you have directors screaming at each other inside Ibrox it shows the divisions with in , DK needs to get to fuck as far as his jets will carry him , hopefully Park can come to an agreemnt to get him to fuck .

Words cannot describe my anger at what I've been told tonight , our once great club is no more than a plaything thing for kings ego , fucking walker of a man

So what have you heard?

Ok, either the club's website and twitter have been hacked or, more likely, we're into a contractual mess where MW and team have offered to go under certain, yet to be met, conditions and the club has just pulled the plug anyway.

Or the Club said they could go and they were looking for a pay-off.

The board are an absolute shambles , directors screaming at each other , the press were briefed this morning that MW was going , I had a text at around half 8 saying his time was up , our club is nothing more than a shell of itself , a rich mans ego trip

The statement says that the threesome asked for being freed. Who nows the reasons and whether the board is behind it.

Sure a few hours needed to clear this up a little.

Not something you would do unless you had another job to go to.

Alternatively they were asked to go and then started negotiating.