Nil By Mouth survey on Strict Liability

On the contrary, it is vitally important that we Rangers fans complete this survey, telling them exactly what we (should) think of strict liability and their back-door attempts at yet more bias and corruption being shown towards their vile club.

If we manage to get a very high number that completes this and says no to strict liability, where does that leave them?

We must play the game here, not shut the door and stuff our fingers in our ears.

Mate, tell me that seriously you don't consider for more than one second that NBM are in the slightest interested in what any Rangers fan thinks.

This is part of a political agenda ran by every enemy of our club.

What Rangers fans say, apart from the kill the bill part, will be totally ignored by that shower of scumbags.

Ignore them and let them get on with making up more stories about the bigots at Ibrox.

Mate, tell me that seriously you don't consider for more than one second that NBM are in the slightest interested in what any Rangers fan thinks.

This is part of a political agenda ran by every enemy of our club.

What Rangers fans say, apart from the kill the bill part, will be totally ignored by that shower of scumbags.

Ignore them and let them get on with making up more stories about the bigots at Ibrox.

And in turn allow them to assist in pushing through strict liability legislation which is only going to be used against one club, ours.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" - Ignoring them is akin to sticking your head in the sand - and that is a VERY dangerous position to take in modern Scottish football.

And in turn allow them to assist in pushing through strict liability legislation which is only going to be used against one club, ours.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" - Ignoring them is akin to sticking your head in the sand - and that is a VERY dangerous position to take in modern Scottish football.

The strict liability legislation has been taken up by politicians who already recognise that the SFA are doing feck all. It will go through and nothing anybody says is going to stop it. You're correct though - we will be the first and probably the only club targeted by it.

None of that though means that NBM should receive any creditibility by fans replying to their stupid survey.

That industry is a one-way street in this country and NBM are in the vanguard for ensuring it ended up that way.

The strict liability legislation has been taken up by politicians who already recognise that the SFA are doing feck all. It will go through and nothing anybody says is going to stop it. You're correct though - we will be the first and probably the only club targeted by it.

That would indicate (If it happens), that it is less about the actual rule/law and more about who is enforcing it....

Strict liability is already in force throughout Europe & in England - Scotland is one of the only places where it isn't in force.

I support wholeheartedly, Tannochsidebear's request to fully participate.

I suspect I have related this tale before on this forum, but I consider it worth repeating.

Fifteen years past, during the several month period establishing the RST; Nil by Mouth's anti-sectarianism presentations were considered by many to be particularly one sided. Assisting in the establishment of the RST, was a full time Trade Union official. He suggested extending an invitation to Nil by Mouth to attend an embryonic RST Board meeting. Concurrently, he penned two letters to Nil by Mouth; one purporting to be from a Sellik supporter, telling of constant sectarian abuse in his place of employment. The other was the same story from a Bear. The full time TU rep' received a reply from then Nil By Mouth Chair, Helen Miller within the week, requesting as much meat on the bones reference his Yahoo persona. He received no reply as a Rangers supporter. He issued further correspondence, in fact another two letters as a Bear, and still received no reply.

Helen Miller sent her Deputy to the Board meeting and we ambushed him with the above. It was excruciating for him, particularly when one of the attendees(whom had attended a recent Nil by Mouth presentation) pushed the advantage as to why no examples of sectarianism that manifests itself in violence pertaining to Rangers supporters being the victims, had been utilised in said presentation? Three incidents involving Sellik supporters had been presented. NbM's Deputy asked for any examples, and one that had lead to the death of a Bear was provided.

Subsequent NbM presentations included given example and Helen Miller remained on the back foot during the remainder of her tenure as Chair.

I took Compo's advice, changed my mind and replied.

With regard to the Cameronian's post above I twice heard Peter Martin (?) former sellick PR wittering on late night Radio 4 news programmes deploring in a reasonable sounding way football violence and sectarianism but making it clear more in sorrow than in anger it was all Rangers' fault.

I told R4 about the man's pedigree and I haven't heard him on proper wireless since then. I also told them to be careful about "experts" put up by BBC Scotland because they were all nags from the same stable.

Even better I had correspondence with PM tormenting him about his bias which in a four page apologia he was unable to deny. He passed the baton to the above-mentioned Mrs Miller who could fare no better. After all, you're only as good as your ammunition in these things. Ultimately she agreed to write to the Lord Provost of Glasgow suggesting that she, the LP, emulate Rotterdam's civic head by condemning the use of sport for political or religious platforms. Nothing came of that, of course, and not having the honour of being a citizen of Glasgow, I could not take it further. Both Miller and Martin departed from NBM soon afterwards.

At about the same time I was in touch with Edinburgh North LibDem, Donald Gorrie, who had entered the anti-Rangers fray with astonishing vigour to represent upper middle class Scotland in chastising working class bigots. In fairness to him he admitted that he had not really been aware of the Republican aspect of the problem and he piped down a bit.

Responding to inaccuracies put forward as gospel and shining a lamp on ignorance are never a waste of time. There's no need to rant and rave. A measured response relying on facts only drives them wild.

I once complained to NBM formally about some game or other when Celtic fans were doing 'the sad orange b***** routine ' and got no reply despite NBM making a big fuss out of our fans doing it the other way round in a previous match. I have no doubt they are a biased organisation.

That would indicate (If it happens), that it is less about the actual rule/law and more about who is enforcing it....

Strict liability is already in force throughout Europe & in England - Scotland is one of the only places where it isn't in force.

The laws brought in by Labour then the ones currently in force were brought in at the behest of the manks and their bigot reps. NBM were to the fore in promoting the Rangers are bad mantra - hardly surprising when you look into who's behind or employed by them. What later upset them though was when a couple of the gangrene brigade started getting chaps on their doors at 5 am. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Every part of the media and every influential organisation like NBM will continue to do what they've been doing up until now - scream when Rangers fans sing a song and simply ignore the actions of the Celtic support. It doesn't matter what laws are in place. They've been changed twice already. Who is enforcing it doesn't matter either. A look at sheriff court results will tell you all you need to know about what's going on in Scotland right now.

Strict liability will lead to Rangers as a club getting done. No other club will suffer. I can practically guarantee that .

My point in posting is to ask guys here not to lend any credibility to a shower of bigots like NBM by taking part in any so-called survey they are running.

I once complained to NBM formally about some game or other when Celtic fans were doing 'the sad orange b***** routine ' and got no reply despite NBM making a big fuss out of our fans doing it the other way round in a previous match. I have no doubt they are a biased organisation.

When reptiles like Muirhead, the tarred one, and countless others connected with Parkhead start promoting Nil By Mouth you've learned all there is to know about that so-called charity.

When that poor young guy got murdered up in Blantyre you could see them start to paint their banners and get ready to take to the streets. Nil By Mouth had plenty to say. There was almost disappointment when no link could be found to a Rangers supporter having been responsible.