Barton acting like a complete fanny today. Thank goodness his side lost.

So you weren't able to come up with an example as embarrassing as that?

If it happens all the time as you suggest, why was this one all over social media?

So a Scottish paper mentions the Rangers (Scottish) connection and a mainly English paper doesn't. So what? If it was Van Dyke, for example, they would mention Celtic whereas the Telegraph wouldn't.

If you're jumping on stuff like this as being anti-Rangers, you damage the arguments when we really have stuff to complain about.

Would they also mention Mary Poppins if it was (Dick) Van Dyke ? Ohhhhhhh, you mean Virigl Van Dijk :ninja::D

Calm down a little, if you will?! I'm not saying that our players always behaved like Barton does here, but that we are far from being immune to diving and cheating, or behaving naughty on occasion. And you will find enough examples by yourself to prove that. Not any like Barton's, but that wasn't the point.

And that aside, I do not reside on Gersnet or the internet 24/7 to provide you with anything demanded "on the fly". Nor am I keeping tabs on all feigned injuries, dives et al from our players over the years. Hence the remark about google et al, which will give you a few.

If you don't view that as another attempt by the DR to give it straight to us, so be it.

Come on dB - you yourself are probably the worst on here for seeing things where there is nothing to see. And you ask others to calm down ? It was YOU that jumped on the DR and this article as being anti-Rangers - yet unless I am mistaken the only real mention of Rangers was that Barton was a flop whilst with us....

Come on dB - you yourself are probably the worst on here for seeing things where there is nothing to see. And you ask others to calm down ? It was YOU that jumped on the DR and this article as being anti-Rangers - yet unless I am mistaken the only real mention of Rangers was that Barton was a flop whilst with us....

I specified the "calming down" quite clearly.

As for the rest, I told you before that I do respect the way other people follow Rangers. But likewise I would appreciate it if others don't lecture me when I'm offended when our club is being mistreated by the media et al. If you think much of it is fine, so be it.

BD's link is the first time Ive seen it and JB should be given a suspension for diving by the FA - if the Ref didn't see it or take action. Trying to fake an injury from a non-league player is a disgrace, that guy just wont ever learn.

And that aside, I do not reside on Gersnet or the internet 24/7 to provide you with anything demanded "on the fly". Nor am I keeping tabs on all feigned injuries, dives et al from our players over the years. Hence the remark about google et al, which will give you a few.

It was you who tried to equate the actions of Rangers players to Barton's actions, which is uncalled for, and have been unable to come up with a similar example. Google doesn't help, I'm afraid. If you're unable to do so then so be it.

But likewise I would appreciate it if others don't lecture me when I'm offended when our club is being mistreated by the media et al.

If you don't want people to comment on your posts then don't post. You also need to redefine your views if you think describing Joey Barton as a flop is mistreating our club.

It was you who tried to equate the actions of Rangers players to Barton's actions, which is uncalled for, and have been unable to come up with a similar example. Google doesn't help, I'm afraid. If you're unable to do so then so be it.

Dunno how your google works, mine came up with this instantly ...

... and BTW, while we know the source it comes from, the incidents have been commited nonetheless.

If you don't want people to comment on your posts then don't post. You also need to redefine your views if you think describing Joey Barton as a flop is mistreating our club.

Each to his own then, but jumping in with Rangers haters like the DR just to suit your subjective opinion will never be left uncommented.

And BTW, it could well be argued that Barton saw what was wrong at the club, manager and players during and after first OF and instead of adhering to his outspoken remarks, we stumbled along till the management team called it a day (when talking to Forest). Then again, that's pure conjecture on my part, of course.

And BTW, it could well be argued that Barton saw what was wrong at the club, manager and players during and after first OF and instead of adhering to his outspoken remarks, we stumbled along till the management team called it a day (when talking to Forest). Then again, that's pure conjecture on my part, of course.

It's highly possible.