[FT] Rangers 6 (Waghorn 33 pen; Garner 48, 88, 90; Toral 77; Hill 82) - 0 Hamilton

Ps motm was MacKay, another excellent performance.

I couldn't believe the difference in set pieces today.

Are we actually praticising them?[/QUOTE]

Murtys' work?, it would seem so!

"A bit reckless, but he is a 'Ger; thus it was astonishing that he did not receive a red card, and a charge from the Procurator Fiscal"

PF's not out of the game yet, Ulliam.

it has been done before, the determination to hammer Rangers outweighing the risk of making Scots' Law and legal system laughing stocks.

That what we were looking for on Ibrox terracing,,don't know where it came from but am thinking GM has already taken us to new heights by ordering shoot instead of passing the ball to death,take real corners and most of all entertain.

Sure Foddy should have walked but not sure about Garner,to me a 50/50 decision,but refreshing to be on the right side of dubious referee calls.

Understood ref not playing full added on time,1) result was beyond doubt,2) it was ca cup game so could not affect anything else and most importantly3) no player was likely to receive an injuryBring on the semi final:rfcbouncy::rfc:

Really enjoyed that today. Toral was great, really made me eat my words! It was good to see the defence clear their lines. We don't have the quality to play it out from the back without getting ourselves into trouble and conceding bad goals. After the first 15 minutes I thought "here we go, back to the usual rubbish," but the second half was so different. I admire Miller but the last few weeks he hasn't contributed much and deserved to go off at half time. It was a brave decision by Murtie but the right one. Fair play to him, he has made a difference.