Local assistant

Not just the Gersnet but over a large part of the online support.

And my mate that I go to Ibrox with, so not just on-line.

I think some of the criticisms of Barry on this thread are valid and some are a bit unfair. There are others who I feel would do a better job than him, but out of the three mentioned, he would be my pick.

It is very unclear yet we have fans saying who should and shouldn't get the job:), my view on it is PC is looking for someone to scout the opposition?, detailing the opposition tactics/style of play?, how they play at home and away?, set pieces?, danger men?............................................, of course I could be totally wrong!

I agree. In fact, I said this earlier, somewhere, on this or the BF thread.

And my mate that I go to Ibrox with, so not just on-line.

I think some of the criticisms of Barry on this thread are valid and some are a bit unfair. There are others who I feel would do a better job than him, but out of the three mentioned, he would be my pick.

Your pick to do what?

If it's names........Gordon Strachan might be available to start on Monday morning.

Only if fat Peter says so!, the SFA/cabal are his patsies who never make any decision without his approval, he should have been sacked already!, the current SFA/cabal are not capable of making any decision!, they are incompetent to say the least!.

Only if fat Peter says so!, the SFA/cabal are his patsies who never make any decision without his approval, he should have been sacked already!, the current SFA/cabal are not capable of making any decision!, they are incompetent to say the least!.

Strachan gives every indication of being burned out and useless, so Peter the control freak would have no difficulty with such an appointment, no matter what the duties entail.