Local assistant

Really no thanks. Would rather Murty got the chance as he has shown more dignity in 5 games than Ferguson could do. What a backward step that would be. How long would it be before he is trying to be the manager.

Watch your back Pedro.

I think he should use Kenny Miller!

I would say there are enough folk current;y at the club, with "local knowledge" to fulfil the role....whether that is Miller, Bomber etc, or even member of the current backroom team

Steve Clarke would be a good option or Joe Jordan. Pretty sure he doesnt have to be local. Ray Wilkins another option.

I think Neil McCann would be good, he is clever enough to know the role.

good grief

maybe we could entice lenny from hibs

Steve Clarke would be a good option or Joe Jordan. Pretty sure he doesnt have to be local. Ray Wilkins another option.

The whole point that it is someone local, that knows the *current* Scottish game inside out.

good grief

maybe we could entice lenny from hibs

Clarke and Jordon proven number 2s and if they are good enough for Mourinho and Redknapp they must have something about them.

Lennon comment is just silly.