Naismith Rumour!

I would hate it if that wee rat was even given a sniff of returning , in fact I would have a self imposed exile until he was away again , I actually despise him with all of my being

If this is true, I think it's unlikely he would want to come back to us, because of the way he left. That leaves Celtic. Whether Brendan would want him, I don't know but I could imaging the Mr Lawwell would think it would be a wheeze to welcome someone who abandoned us. Whether it's worth the money just to have a laugh at us is another matter. Mind you, when Dembele goes for mutimillions, they will have money to burn:)

would be two fingers up to every fan who dug deep and saved the club. A scumbag who would rather have seen our club die than lose a months wage. Shouldnt be able to set foot in Glasgow never mind return to the club.

Yeh while we were paying all we could into saving the club and the fans fighting fund for example. I agree tb that he has some brass neck coming back here, period!

Edited by cooponthewing