I think you are bieng harsh on the guy here, before his injury he was one of the best midfielders in Scotland. Since he has came back he hasn't be able to break into the side as we have got Hemdani and Ferge in there, im sure Gavin will do a good job where ever he goes

Whats the betting he moves to a club and plays that position and does amazing , that would be funny :D

If that happens, I'll shave my nuts!

He was never really gonna be good enough, not when you've been reared on Albertz, McCall, Gazza, Tugay, Gio and Gattuso in midfield, but he'll do a job keeping some team in the Championship.

Good luck to him, did nothing with us to make me wish him ill.

If that happens, I'll shave my nuts!

He was never really gonna be good enough, not when you've been reared on Albertz, McCall, Gazza, Tugay, Gio and Gattuso in midfield, but he'll do a job keeping some team in the Championship.

Good luck to him, did nothing with us to make me wish him ill.

When we talk about Gattuso surely we worship him from his AC time as he never got much chance to be a Rangers hero.

When we talk about Gattuso surely we worship him from his AC time as he never got much chance to be a Rangers hero.

He maybe didn't have tme to become a hero, but I remember him from his time here and I remember how good he was. The sort of midfielder I like, or in Advocaat's mind, the sort of right-back he didn't.

He maybe didn't have tme to become a hero, but I remember him from his time here and I remember how good he was. The sort of midfielder I like, or in Advocaat's mind, the sort of right-back he didn't.

Yep certainly a shame, but then again Advocaat was never a good judge on young talent he could only go for the tried and trusted.

Sheffield Wednesday are set to swoop for Rangers vice captain Gavin Rae in the summer. Nottingham Forest are also interested in the player. (The Sun)

I thought these teams had ambitions of being in the Premiership again :D

All of you are bieng to harsh on him, he will be a good player if he could get back to his best.

he was a good player but was unfortunate with injuries and I sadly don't think he will ever get back to the level he was when he first joined. good luck to him wherever he goes. :)