Tv programme about Torbett - new allegations.

As a tax payer do you want to feed and keep him,before of course any conviction.

Jesus you would put money before keeping kids safe. I hope you have not thought that through.

The European Court told us we had to, even murderers get bail now.

Human Rights anarat.

What the EU should have created was a European Court of Human RESPONSIBILITIES. It's amazing how many people today can tell you their rights, and yet so few talk about the responsibilities that go with those rights. This makes me sick when I read reports like these.

I think posters are missing the key issue here. It isnt whether or not anybody reported these alleged crimes to police - the unnamed scout was reported, but in those days unsubstantiated claims obviously were not pursued. The police did nothing anyway.

The main scandal here is that celtic paid Torbetts company £1million after his conviction. For what?? That is the BIG question. Does anybody have a link to an article about this payment, before i post it on twitter?

I think posters are missing the key issue here. It isnt whether or not anybody reported these alleged crimes to police - the unnamed scout was reported, but in those days unsubstantiated claims obviously were not pursued. The police did nothing anyway.

The main scandal here is that celtic paid Torbetts company £1million after his conviction. For what?? That is the BIG question. Does anybody have a link to an article about this payment, before i post it on twitter?

" Byline: CHARLES LAVERY Chief Reporter EXCLUSIVE

CELTIC have severed business links with Jim Torbett, four years after he was jailed for molesting three young footballers.

The club will not renew a controversial pounds 250,000-a-year contract with a firm linked to the paedophile founder of Celtic Boys' Club. "