The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I've said before, he is the least signing I am excited about as I don't know if he is a good player or not, so I will trust PC on this one and the rest to be fair!

I'm delightfully stunned at the speed Caixinha has moved this window (with the full backing of the board) and the quality (Alves) he's brought in, also the players we are now being linked with (Pena) is amazing. Other 'bigger' names are being thrown about recently, of which I'll hold my breath on.

Was getting seriously tetchy as the season drew to a close thinking we'd be linked to guys like..., well you know what I mean, the same old same old we are used to in recent times.

In truth, I was losing confidence in the board and the direction they were going in (impatient loyal :shifty:) The Alves signing is simply unbelievable for me, a massive step forward in our signing policy, he won't be cheap for sure, what top drawer player is?

We could win 55 next season, but if we don't the most important thing about what has transpired over the past days is, if we can attract quality like Bruno Alves to Rangers at this stage, then others will surely follow.

Christ! I got excited when Kenny Miller was given a new contract! :D

Edited by Bearman
Bells finest hitting spelling efforts

Christ! I got excited when Kenny Miller was given a new contract! :D

I'm beginning to wonder if Kenny Miller will be able to find a starting spot in this developing side. He might become a bench fixture next season to be thrown in for the last half hour or so.

I'm beginning to wonder if Kenny Miller will be able to find a starting spot in this developing side. He might become a bench fixture next season to be thrown in for the last half hour or so.

I'm not sure how anyone can come to that conclusion this early when, so far, we have signed two players and neither of them are forwards.

I'm not sure how anyone can come to that conclusion this early when, so far, we have signed two players and neither of them are forwards.

I keep hearing rumours of a striker being signed and i'm presuming they would only sign a striker who would be a first pick. And judging by comments Pedro has previously made he likes Garner.

Will revamp the OP with all the linked names and signed players. For the time being, our team fo next season - as of now - looks like this ...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/glasgow-rangers/kadernaechstesaison/verein/124

... with e.g. Beerman and Barjonas still listed amongst the u20s. People may want some of those off the roster, but unless a reasonable bid comes in or the player agrees to leave, that is what we've got.

think we will see Keirnan,Crooks,forrester and Mckay leave be it through sale or loans from that group and beerman,pena and herrera added giving us a total of 23. Not much room left unless he dumps some more. Take it we need to keep all on at the club until after the euro qualifier

If we want to get within 20 points of Celtic next season we'll need a lot better than an almost 38 year old Kenny Miller in attack.

I've not really been paying any attention to Scottish players who play in Scotland ( for me, interest is strictly confined to the only show in town).

Ryan Jack...is he a good player? Looked at his wiki page - played all his career with dolly, 199 games in 9 years it says, Pedro obviously sees a player and he's not been here for long. Any Bears particularly noticed his talent over the past years?

Jack is a good SPL level player. Is he a title challenging level player? Probably not, no.