The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Here we go!, it didn't take long!

Are Rangers Repeating Last Summer’s Mistakes?

http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/rangers-repeating-last-summers-mistakes

"So far ahead are Celtic at the top of the Scottish game right now, it matters not what players Rangers sign this summer. Caixinha is charged only with ensuring the Ibrox club finishes in second place next season, putting up a decent challenge in the cup competitions. That’s where the Govan side finds itself at the moment, whether they like it or not."

Well, you heard the guy, doesn't matter who we sign, 'whether we like it or not', we shouldn't even bother aiming to challenge Celtic for the title and should focus on a hoping for a 'decent ' cup run....

Edited by lenny3k

within seconds of getting to Air on last nights Clyde SSB, a caller pulled out the "Sporting Integrity" card - I nearly crashed the car for laughing. He tried to put his point across very calmly, and clearly.....but underneath you could tell he was absolutely ragin'. :)

People with just a half brain will remember that a football season's fortunes change on a yearly basis. The Aberdeen team is being dismantled as we speak, with the Dons cashing in on some of their better players, or having a few taken away from them as contracts run out. Whether they strike gold with the odd freebie or loanee is anyone's guess, but it is more feasible that Hibs will pose a greater thread next season.

Same goes for the Yahoos. They will probably sell Dembele for silly money (IMHO anything beyond 6m) and thus save their budget and financing, and hope that Sinclair stays fit. They have been blessed with an injury free season, and people like Armstrong, Griffiths, Tierney et al clicking. It is anyone's guess whether they will all remain, whether all incoming folk will click, and whether injury strikes. Maybe the odd ref grows a set of balls and is no longer intimidated by the grey-green hordes and their leaders. Who can tell.

We have to get our own act together and hope that our team gels fast and early. If that comes to pass, sky's the limit.

within seconds of getting to Air on last nights Clyde SSB, a caller pulled out the "Sporting Integrity" card - I nearly crashed the car for laughing. He tried to put his point across very calmly, and clearly.....but underneath you could tell he was absolutely ragin'. :)

I heard that Dart! I was listening on the phone when that muppet stated his rant. "They will never learn" "where's the money coming from" and as you say the old "sporting Integrity" came out the hat. I was pissing myself (folk looking at me strange etc).

As the nights draw out we should all listen as the moon rises around 10.30-11pm. Savour the sweet, screaming sound of moon howlers in unison!

I'm surprised that bears still listen to Clyde SSB.

It passes the time on the bus. In addition it's good to know how your enemies think. Having said that it's a positive Mhank fest most of the time. I listen to it less and less and mostly on the podcast (skip over the shite!).

Edited by cooponthewing

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...ugese-10547053

Pedro Caixinha is ready to raid his homeland again, according to Portuguese media outlet O Jogo.

They report the Rangers manager is interested in winger Salvador Agra.

The 25-year-old was only signed by Benfica on Wednesday from CD Nacional but will be sent out on loan in the new season.

And sources in Portugal claim Caixinha is weighing up a move for Agra, who is also wanted by Vitoria Setubal.

The wide man began his career at Algarve side Varzim, moved to Olhanense before joining Real Betis in 2012. The Spanish club loaned Agra out to a number of sides before he signed for Nacional two years ago.

He has played for Portugal at age-group level from the Under-19s to Under-23s.

Rangers, meanwhile, hope to conclude a deal with Mexican Carlos Pena, who would be Caixinha’s third summer signing.

The striker is on his way to Scotland and is set to follow Bruno Alves and Ryan Jack into Ibrox.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...ugese-10547053

Pedro Caixinha is ready to raid his homeland again, according to Portuguese media outlet O Jogo.

They report the Rangers manager is interested in winger Salvador Agra.

The 25-year-old was only signed by Benfica on Wednesday from CD Nacional but will be sent out on loan in the new season.

And sources in Portugal claim Caixinha is weighing up a move for Agra, who is also wanted by Vitoria Setubal.

The wide man began his career at Algarve side Varzim, moved to Olhanense before joining Real Betis in 2012. The Spanish club loaned Agra out to a number of sides before he signed for Nacional two years ago.

He has played for Portugal at age-group level from the Under-19s to Under-23s.

Rangers, meanwhile, hope to conclude a deal with Mexican Carlos Pena, who would be Caixinha’s third summer signing.

The striker is on his way to Scotland and is set to follow Bruno Alves and Ryan Jack into Ibrox.