The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

On paper....Things are very exciting.

But I will always be a bit wary until we actually see them play. We have seen many players over the years come in with high expectations/reputations, yet fail to set the heather alight.

I think so far though, PC appears to have identified key areas, and is certainly trying to bring in a much higher calibre of player for those spots. This should have a massive impact on the existing fringe players - as demonstrated by Ceptic last year.....they brought in a couple of key, high quality players that lifted the whole team. The way things are going we are bringing in a high quality "spine" that should seen very notable difference on the pitch.

cwoodloyal and IanDurrant10 seem to be rather sure about Weiss ... and both say that he won't be the "big name" signing that was suggested to them.

Likewise, it seems that the shirt sponsorship deal might be one of the sources of this money and that the club may indeed green-light the buying of kits for next season.

... thats's from FF, so don't ask for any more details.

Weiss isnt a team player or at least wasnt when we had him before. I wouldnt want him.

I am convinced him getting injured and replaced be wylde turned our season round and won us a league and cup double.

he was 21 back then to be fair and very raw in terms of first team experience, he has probably developed a lot as a person and a player in that time.

Weiss isnt a team player or at least wasnt when we had him before. I wouldnt want him.

I am convinced him getting injured and replaced be wylde turned our season round and won us a league and cup double.

Didnt weiss set up Jelavic in the cupfinal