Rangers v Aberdeen Match Preview

Thanks for that bud and Happy birthday!!

I suspect the manager may opt for the same starting XI as against Hearts but apparently he was very unhappy with Windass so may well replace him.

I'm expecting a tough match - our midfield is very poor when pressed and although the return of Toral does give us some composure on the ball, I think Aberdeen will look to make the most of a lightweight unit. However, if Tav and Hodson at full back can keep McGinn and Hayes quiet then that should help us.

Muchas gracias mate....may aswell be a rascal in my 30s while I can...cheers

toral - has he not gone back? Feel free to edit my post for main site...hence Im outside.

Holt is the only outfield player to start every game under PC (nine) so doubt he'll drop him now even after his howler on Saturday. Holt's last goal was against Partick Th on 1st October (his only strike this season) he has 2 assists to his name (Killie 29/10 & Hamilton 16/12). Holt has featured in 32 of the 36 league matches, 3 of them as a used substitute, the 3 games as sub were all lost Hearts (1-4) Dundee (1-2) ICT (1-2) in the month of February.

Aberdeen are without Ryan Jack and Peter Pawlett through injury while winger Jonny Hayes is suspended.

Happy birthday, Gribz! Careful not to mix with the ladyboys after the cocktails this time though! :champs:

Arse wipe stewart :D

Id honestly like to see fellow posters try deter them......ive recused a few US yanks which is now regrettable.

Arse wipe stewart :D

Id honestly like to see fellow posters try deter them......ive recused a few US yanks which is now regrettable.

Heard it all before... just be careful they know that sex on the beach is a cocktail when you go to the bar...

I'm actually going to enjoy this match without the usual nail biting over badly needed points. All that's at stake here is that we love to beat these even-toed ungulates about as much as they hate being beaten by us. All I want from today is a third victory out of 4 matches while the one loss was a travesty where we totally outplayed them and were robbed in the last minute by a shocking refereeing decision.

And, if it doesn't pan out today well so be it. We have already achieved Europe. But hopefully we will see a team going all out at it with p45's being handed out on Friday to those not up to scratch. A last chance for them.

I'm actually going to enjoy this match without the usual nail biting over badly needed points. All that's at stake here is that we love to beat these even-toed ungulates about as much as they hate being beaten by us. All I want from today is a third victory out of 4 matches while the one loss was a travesty where we totally outplayed them and were robbed in the last minute by a shocking refereeing decision.

And, if it doesn't pan out today well so be it. We have already achieved Europe. But hopefully we will see a team going all out at it with p45's being handed out on Friday to those not up to scratch. A last chance for them.

And the length of time it has taken them to win at Ibrox. We want (I need) to extend that