Reasons to be grateful for the current season

At times it's been difficult to watch. Given the absolute dumplings that Warburton seems to have signed I'd say we did as well as could be expected.

Next season will tell if we're on the right road.

Can't judge Pedro just now,he is a bit eccentric looking/acting,but needs time to get in his own players to gel with our promising ones.

As many have already said many of Warburton's duds will have to go.

Can't disagree

The youngsters coming through is a positive, they have all done pretty well and not looked out of place.

Qualifying for Europe is a big bonus, we really need to kick on and give a good account of ourselves, I think the group stages may be a step to far but you never know.

We can't have a worse summer transfer window than the previous one, the majority of that team playing week in week out won the championship

Positives - qualified for Europe. Only one game to go!

A shame we only get six weeks away from it all before we start all over again. If ever we could do with a three month break it is this year!

Holidays can't come quick enough!

Edited by cooponthewing

1. We got the Joey Garner song to No1 at Xmas.

2. Clint Hill scored against them.

3. It's nearly over!

Any more positives?

We are one year nearer to the end of the SD retail contract!!!

Wishful thinking Gribz! I would gladly pay double for my season ticket if they promised me Pedro wont be in charge!

Your on to something there TB! If we all do that we could afford £10-12m for the team and £3m for a top flight manager. Great idea, let's wait for the emails.............

Can't judge Pedro just now,he is a bit eccentric looking/acting,but needs time to get in his own players to gel with our promising ones.

As many have already said many of Warburton's duds will have to go.

Do you allow him to bring in players ?

That was the big mistake the board made last summer when allowing MW to bring in so much dross.

A big decision awaits the board again this summer

Wishful thinking Gribz! I would gladly pay double for my season ticket if they promised me Pedro wont be in charge!

I think that's very unfair but clearly that's your opinion. That aside, may I suggest a way you can achieve that? If you pay that extra money into Club 1872 along with the others that think they can do better than the current Rangers board, the members would have more say on such matters, via an increased shareholding. All you'd have to do then is get 50,000 bears to agree who the next alternative manager should be.

Think Pedro will have a wider market and more contacts rather than raiding lower E****sh leagues,or getting loanees like Toral who is unlikely to make with his parent club.

Would hope we get better than Senderos,Crooks and the like.

I think that's very unfair but clearly that's your opinion. That aside, may I suggest a way you can achieve that? If you pay that extra money into Club 1872 along with the others that think they can do better than the current Rangers board, the members would have more say on such matters, via an increased shareholding. All you'd have to do then is get 50,000 bears to agree who the next alternative manager should be.

With over £1.2M in the bank from members like me (currently paying £18.72 and £11.25pm to C1872) which is not helping our club at all, and with the current shenanigans with the board of C1872, I think I can be forgiven if I scoff at your suggestion.

Perhaps instead of snide comments you can raise the case for the defence and point out why he is the man to take us forward, and also what you have seen from him so far in his 9 games to give you any confidence in his ability that a lot of Bears are not seeing?

It is not un-staunch to point out on a fans message board that if the manager has the cv of a dud, gets his teams to play like a dud, gets the results of a dud, then perhaps, and only perhaps, he is a dud. I truly hope i'm wrong, (and it has happened many times before so there is evidence to back it up!) but I have a bad feeling about it. Some quality signings will lift the place (and probably sell a few more ST's) and give us all a bit of belief again, but this has been a truly horrible season from pretty much the first kick of the ball to seemingly the last.