Bluebear54-s-GPL-2016-17- St. Johnstone v Rangers

You make your own luck in football and my two top 4 finishes clearly proves I am one of the most consistent if not the most consistent forecaster. :D

2nd is 1st loser. No pride in that :ninja:

Winning is everything, second is nothing :D

2nd is 1st loser. No pride in that :ninja:

Winning is everything, second is nothing :D

Second is a most impatient General Officer Commanding, Robert E Lee.

The GOC that defeated him at Gettysburg, George Meade was patient enough to await Massa Robert's impatience.

James Longstreet Loyal RSC.

I'd to rely on online text updates for reports on todays match. Sportscene highlights were copied but in my current state my telly would be at risk if I watched them at present.

As a novice, I am proud to have finished above a number of highly rated and experienced forecasters on both occasions; I'll happily leave it at that. :D

This attitude would stand you in good stead in other matters.You wont hear of it will you?

Second is a most impatient General Officer Commanding, Robert E Lee.

The GOC that defeated him at Gettysburg, George Meade was patient enough to await Massa Robert's impatience.

James Longstreet Loyal RSC.

You may have noticed Gettysburg on telly tonight.

I can't argue with your comments, Longstreet was right of course and JEB Stuart too late to make a difference.

“It is well that war is so terrible, or we would grow too fond of it.”

Would like to add my congrats to YB for a well earned win, and many thanks to Rousseau for putting in the hard yards and sorting it all out every week.

Happy enough with 6th in such a poor season as I only ever predict a Rangers win, so was never going to be a successful policy this season!

I look forward to next season's predictor competition and trying to improve on 6th.

Happy enough with 6th in such a poor season as I only ever predict a Rangers win, so was never going to be a successful policy this season!

I just can't bring myself to predict anything other than a win every time and hopefully next season that will be accurate more often than this season. And also my tendency to go with Garner as FGS.