[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 2 Rangers (Miller 40; Toral 52)

they are not illegal. It's a gray area sure but they have a delay and are not downloads.That's why they still exist and how they can sell advertising

Understood mate, didn't want to take chances. Feel free to PM them if needed. If it's a grey area I'm inclined to remove them as we don't want any issues.

FWIW, I'm using RTV and it is working fine

Edited by craig

Understood mate, didn't want to take chances. Feel free to PM them if needed. If it's a grey area I'm inclined to remove them as we don't want any issues.

FWIW, I'm using RTV and it is working fine

No problem Craig will do

Tho using RTV to watch games live in Scotland is illegal??

Edited by trublusince1982

they are not illegal. It's a gray area sure but they have a delay and are not downloads.That's why they still exist and how they can sell advertising

I don't think the fact that they have a delay and are not downloads matters. It's certainly my understanding that they are illegal. They would not have the licence for their streams to be shown in the UK.