Club1872 statement re PC

Cant say i like this. It just inflates the importance of these idiots and looks a bit paranoid.

They, and their editors, will be braying:

"Hit the mark, there. Excellent."

Positive PR is needed across the board, not reactive feeding of grist to the anti-Gers mill.

Cant say i like this. It just inflates the importance of these idiots and looks a bit paranoid.

There is a campaign against him and it should be highlighted, although as I posted they will be having a good snigger amongst themselves!

I agree Ian, but why would the club release a statement or do any PR, when they can get c1872 to do it for free?

It's a strange one, Traynor being paid for PR and doing zilch.

Actually looks as if he is being paid to keep quiet !!

It's a strange one, Traynor being paid for PR and doing zilch.

Actually looks as if he is being paid to keep quiet !!

That's the question isn't it. What is Traynor's mandate, because it sure as hell is not defend the club or the support! When was his last release - the aftermath of the cup final?

DAMNING VERDICT Rangers fan group 1872 savages former Celtic stars Chris Sutton and Charlie Nicholas along with sections of the media for criticising Pedro Caixinha

The supporters group extended their support to the Rangers boss also praised the fans for their support

RANGERS fan group 1872 have released a condemning statement in relation to criticism of Pedro Caixinha.

Former Celtic stars Chris Sutton and *Charlie Nicholas were in the firing line along with certain sections of the media.

The Portuguese boss has come under scrutiny for his divergent methods and unusual press conferences.

But the Rangers supporters have remained loyal and Club 19872 have extended their support to the 46-year-old.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1052548/rangers-fan-group-1872-savages-former-celtic-stars-chris-sutton-and-charlie-nicholas-along-with-sections-of-the-media-for-criticising-pedro-caixinha/

We need to use our strengths to stop these people not playground name calling. A bit of organisation with set goals wouldn't go a miss. These guys writing this crap are pretty thick, it doesn't take a genius to rip them to shreds but it's pointless if only shared amongst ourselves.

They, and their editors, will be braying:

"Hit the mark, there. Excellent."

Positive PR is needed across the board, not reactive feeding of grist to the anti-Gers mill.

I agree. Ban them and ignore them is all that is required. Spend more energy building our own mobile and online channels with real news and real information. If we don't care about their opinions (which apparently we don't) then why keep complaining about them? This appears to be 1872 defence Ning a role for itself. I actually find it quite cringeworthy that we concern ourselves with what Sutton and Jackson think - unless of course they libel or slander us. Would be better investing time and effort working out why Rangers TV doesn't work or advise the club on what kind of online experience with apps and websites that fans want.