Nothing to do with him being Mexican. He seems to have off field issues. If, as I have pointed out, he did not have such problems, however defined, we would not get

within one sniff of his signature.

Keep your gratuitous, and insulting, assumptions to yourself, please.

I don't think trublu aimed that comment at you Uilleam.

Nothing to do with him being Mexican. He seems to have off field issues. If, as I have pointed out, he did not have such problems, however defined, we would not get

within one sniff of his signature.

Keep your gratuitous, and insulting, assumptions to yourself, please.

No I will not. First off wasn't aimed at you but lime burner. Secondly I will ask any question I deem fit when I want to understand a post. Especially when that post makes no sense.

Your reasonings have nothing whatsoever to do with the comment made on Mexican signings being a bad idea in general

No I will not. First off wasn't aimed at you but lime burner. Secondly I will ask any question I deem fit when I want to understand a post. Especially when that post makes no sense.

Your reasonings have nothing whatsoever to do with the comment made on Mexican signings being a bad idea in general

Be fair Trublu it was a pretty stupid and insulting question to ask, whoever you were asking it of. If you think there are posters on here who don't want Rangers signing RCs then I don't think you've been paying much attention to what people post. I can't remember the last time any Rangers fan I've met expressed that opinion. Indeed even when we signed Mo Jo most of the guys I knew who were unhappy were unhappy at signing an ex-Celtic playing, Celtic supporting, convicted ned, they'd have accepted Maradona without grumble.

Being concerned that a Mexican, with very little English and no experience of British football, might struggle to adapt and flourish in Scotland isn't being racist, bigoted or short-sighted, it strikes me as a fair concern. It's a big cultural and footballing adjustment, but it's not impossible, he might go native like Nacho Novo, and become a legend, who knows.

Your post, immediately below mine, and logged within 4 minutes, and with no reference to The Limeburner whatsoever, reads like a response to me.

Therefore I recommend that you exercise some care, and courtesy, in future, when you choose to go off half cocked.

I know it is almost 30 degrees outside and people are a little hot under the collar. Miscommunication is the biggest cause of fall outs and arguments.:)

Edited by pete

I know it is almost 30 degrees outside, some have swallowed almost 5 litres of cider, currently have wives nagging them, dugs needing fed, grass needing cut and people are a little hot under the collar. Miscommunication is the biggest cause of fall outs and arguments.:)

Fixed that for you Pete.

Be fair Trublu it was a pretty stupid and insulting question to ask, whoever you were asking it of. If you think there are posters on here who don't want Rangers signing RCs then I don't think you've been paying much attention to what people post. I can't remember the last time any Rangers fan I've met expressed that opinion. Indeed even when we signed Mo Jo most of the guys I knew who were unhappy were unhappy at signing an ex-Celtic playing, Celtic supporting, convicted ned, they'd have accepted Maradona without grumble.

Being concerned that a Mexican, with very little English and no experience of British football, might struggle to adapt and flourish in Scotland isn't being racist, bigoted or short-sighted, it strikes me as a fair concern. It's a big cultural and footballing adjustment, but it's not impossible, he might go native like Nacho Novo, and become a legend, who knows.

so its fine to say Rangers should sign no mexicans or portugese players? Why shouldnt such a comment deserve to be questioned?

Your post, immediately below mine, and logged within 4 minutes, and with no reference to The Limeburner whatsoever, reads like a response to me.

Therefore I recommend that you exercise some care, and courtesy, in future, when you choose to go off half cocked.

That's fair enough but I also recommend you don't jump to the conclusion and think every comment is aimed at you. You clearly never said we should not sign mexicans or portugese players so why you would react as if you did ? Edited by trublusince1982