Alan Brazil: IS Pedro Caixinha the right man to rebuild Rangers?

The guys giving his opinion on football matters and you feel the need to bring up the fact he was raped as a child? Zip it you utter clown.

I will take that one on the chin mate but just to let you know if you ever call me or anyone else on this forum a clown again it will be your last word on this forum.

Just to make my position clear, I am the last person in the world who wants to use child abuse as point scoring. I may be wrong but in the light of what has been happening in the last few months it is my opinion Alan Brasil should be shouting from the rooftops about the cover-up. If it happened to anyone at Ibrox or any other place then they should also be shouting about it. I am not only against child abuse at Parkhead but anywhere it happens. My outburst may have been in the wrong place but as I know people who were abused it is something I feel strongly about. Apologies.

The guys giving his opinion on football matters and you feel the need to bring up the fact he was raped as a child? Zip it you utter clown.

Please remain civil

Youve just threatened me with a ban for calling you a clown yet you come on making outrageous comments point scoring about child sexual abuse. Stop deluding yourself. You and all the other idiots that rant about sex abuse like they really care, more like petty point scoring over another football team. Go on , ban me, shut me up CLOWN.

Celtc fan.

Or somebody who's own kid was abused I can imagine he was then angry. If that is the case i do have sincere sympathy but he could have approached me in (private) discussion and not name calling.

All i'm seeing in this is that Pedro is not the right man to lead Rangers because the sheep are imploding? That's basically all he talks about after referencing Pedro. WTF?

And incidentally I don't doubt for a moment the sheep would have been pushed down to third even if they had lost no one. We outplayed them in all but one league match over the season gone by and this developing team is a class above that team.

Just to make my position clear, I am the last person in the world who wants to use child abuse as point scoring. I may be wrong but in the light of what has been happening in the last few months it is my opinion Alan Brasil should be shouting from the rooftops about the cover-up. If it happened to anyone at Ibrox or any other place then they should also be shouting about it. I am not only against child abuse at Parkhead but anywhere it happens. My outburst may have been in the wrong place but as I know people who were abused it is something I feel strongly about. Apologies.

Brazil has made it public and deserves great credit for that. He has then got on with his life. Is it really up to him to have to revisit it constantly by bringing it up all the time? Does he really have to be defined by a horrific act that he suffered?

I'm not saying that's what you're saying he should do but it seems that every time he's mentioned in a thread on a Rangers forum someone brings it up. I'm just not sure what you're asking for a victim of this type of crime is reasonable to do, although I'll admit I've got no point of reference on it.