I’ve no regrets over Rangers crisis insists SFA chief Stewart Regan

I remeber Dung saying to Traynor on Sportsound in a round up after games and complaining re no chocoalte biscuits at Ibrox: "Well you and I know some crazy things going on there" (with regards to things not being paid) and I also recall later that Liewwell had been told Rangers weren;t paying NI or PAYE and had remarked "lets see ho this plays out".

it's utterly scandalous that what was done to us is going to go unpunished - and instead crooks inside and outside the game are benefitting/have benefitted. Then again the Cup Final aftermath last year shows that we are a club that can be attacked with impunity.

We were never getting justice.

We had a half-hearted prosecution in front of an inept judge who let the defence counsel ramble on and on about issues which had nothing to do with what the trial was supposed to be about which was whether whyte acquired Rangers fraudulently.

The whole trial was a sham.

Nolan associates head hunted him

and I think it was Coors Lawell and Regan worked for

Regan and Lawwell were former work mates at Coors.

Further, there is history of a long friendship between Peter and Regan's brother, who is a senior lecturer in Irish studies at Durham University.