Omissions from the Euro Squad...

In fairness, PC has had a good amount of time to assess each player...he obviously doesn't think the Halliday has the required skills to progress with Pc's vision.
I think he may have the skills but PC is looking for more aggressive types. The way Halliday let McGregor walk away from him the I think that is the part of his game that is wanting.

The only one i'm surprised about is Dodoo, .

First thing that sprang to my head also. He just hasnt been fancied which is surprising as he looks a bit of a player. As you said - perhaps hasnt got the right attitude and wants a return to England. On the other side of the coin Waghorn is a surprise. I think he was a cert to be moved on but maybe has knuckled down. Id be prepared to give him another chance though, he was a few tap in's away from a lot more goals last season, if he gets his shooting boots back then he can easy get 15 goals in a season.

here's a though.

Maybe Waggy has been included to hopefully get him into the shop window a wee bit more. He is a decent enough player (just not being doing it for us recently), and maybe a couple of early Euro games will interest some teams down south.

Dodoo may be a "longer term" prospect, so no rush to include him at them minute.

Waghorn is included as we have relatively few options in attack - and particularly on the right hand side as it stands.

He splits opinion and I think he'll be moved on sooner rather than later but, on balance, I'd prefer him to Dodoo or O'Halloran when push comes to shove.

Waghorn will start on Thursday I imagine, can't see any of the Mexicans being involved from the start.

At the end of the day it's the old squad players who need the match practice to get to grips with the new plan rather than the foreign players who have done it all before. With no Alves hope Cardoso starts and probably Jack other that that will be same old probably.