That sounds promising. Is he as good as he's being made out to be Pete?

He is not the most technical Dutch player and was really a second division player until last year, but he was almost top scorer every year in that division. He certainly has done well for AZ this year and that is what worries me funnily enough. AZ have 2 great wingers who can put the ball on his head.Do we have that? He has Shota next to him pulling players all over the place with dummy runs. Do we have a player like that?

He can score. He works hard. He is a physical handful but like anyone else he will need service. He will certainly do no worse than Sebo and will work harder than Boyd but Boyd's scoring record will be hard to beat for anyone so i don't think he will beat that and may be wrongly judged on that. Depending on what he costs i would give him a go but don't expect a Vinegar or Sutton who can hold the ball up Shota does that for AZ expect more a Sebo with a brain and scoring ability.

According to the official site today, he never said he wanted to leave and he has no intention of leaving, he is ahead of schedule in his bid to regain full fitness, he will sacrifice his summer to make sure he is fit for the start of the season and he is happy to stay at Ibrox

According to the official site today, he never said he wanted to leave and he has no intention of leaving, he is ahead of schedule in his bid to regain full fitness, he will sacrifice his summer to make sure he is fit for the start of the season and he is happy to stay at Ibrox

Im actually pleased to read this. I still think he has the most talent in the squad, we just have to get the best out of him and PLAY HIM IN THE HOLE BEHIND THE FRONTMEN

Im actually pleased to read this. I still think he has the most talent in the squad, we just have to get the best out of him and PLAY HIM IN THE HOLE BEHIND THE FRONTMEN

As you know Gribz, i'm not a big fan of his, simply because i know he can play but he rarely does, but i will always give players support as long as they are putting in effort and trying to play to the best of their ability, so if he gets fit and gets back into the team and plays like he can then fine by me, still if we got a decent offer for him then for me he would be one i would be happy to cash in on

Thomas Buffel has outlined his determination to stay at Rangers, insisting he is not looking to leave Ibrox.

The Belgium international was offered the chance to move on in January after Gers accepted a bid from Bundesliga side Hannover.

Buffel was unable to agree personal terms and was subsequently ruled out until next season after undergoing a knee operation.

He has been linked with a summer return to Belgium, along with a switch to AZ Alkmaar, but the midfielder is adamant he wants to be part of Walter Smith's plans.

"I have no intention of leaving the club, contrary to what you might read," Buffel told Rangers News.

"When I was back home I did an interview and they asked me if I would like to return to Belgium to play for Anderlecht or Brugge, but I said 'no, I am happy at Rangers'.

"I also said moving there from Rangers would be a step backwards and that I really want to stay at Ibrox.

"I added that I still wanted to achieve nice things with Rangers and felt I could make a good contribution when fully fit.

"If an offer comes in and it suits both parties, then you have to look at the situation, but that is the same for every player.

"I am very happy here and keen to progress."