Dorrans joins in a 3 year deal

Really excited with Dorrans signing, quality player

“I don’t think there is ever a wrong time to come to a football club like this. The size of this football club is incredible – I’ve obviously had great times down in England, especially at West Brom, but growing up, I knew I always wanted to come to this football club and when the chance came around I jumped at it.''

Edited by ian1964

Possibly the best signing of the season - Alves included - as Dorrans is on a 3 year deal and has signed for the club regardless who the manager is.

IF and still if Pedro doesn't work out, its signings like Dorrans and Jack who will still be key in the next year or so.

Possibly the best signing of the season - Alves included - as Dorrans is on a 3 year deal and has signed for the club regardless who the manager is.

IF and still if Pedro doesn't work out, its signings like Dorrans and Jack who will still be key in the next year or so.

Exactly. And that's why we need the lad Walker. We really need to be in contingency mode should things not work out by end of the first quarter. I'm sure the board will already be thinking this way and Pedro will be aware. Hopefully it will work out but a lot of pressure now on him and how the Mexicans and Columbian in particular perform. I only pick on them because naturally there is a lot of scrutiny on them as they are relatively unknown here and have the additional challenge of adjusting to a new country. I hope the Scottish lads in the team and Alves when he arrives will give them every help to hit the ground running. They will need support on and off the field. It's all become a bit of a test after that abysmal result and performance. Let's do our bit and get behind them. It won't be easy for anyone. One thing I have realised is the only way we will ever shut the moonhowlers up and regain our pride and confidence is to put the ball in the back of the net and beat them on the pitch. Everything else is secondary. We will all need to pull together.

Edited by Walterbear