[tweet]884397710526296066[/tweet]

Maybe PC should tell Windass to stay up front or at least close to the halfway line. The moment he ran into the Progres man to give away that free kick I thought: "shit position", "daft tackle", "idiot referee", and "neatly conned" ... though not in that order.

I generally wouldn't bother going to see a pre season friendly because I always felt as if no one on either side was going to over stretch themselves for something that means nothing other than a workout/warm up.

We do need them for fitness reasons but it means absolutely nothing beyond that. And regarding last weeks disaster it also crossed my mind that there was a streak of arrogance running through the side who were in this pre season mentality of i'm not going to overstretch myself while i'm not yet at peak fitness in case I get an injury that rules me out of the real business. And our 1-0 lead has already sealed this.

For Progres on the other hand this was the real deal, as big a match as they might see all season and they went at it full blast. We're not going to get any real idea of how this team will perform till the first real game on August 6th.

Can't come quick enough for me so we can all get back to talking predominately about football rather than the grunting of pseudo tax/legal experts and frankly total nut cases.

Can't come quick enough for me so we can all get back to talking predominately about football rather than the grunting of pseudo tax/legal experts and frankly total nut cases.

These are pretty wide ranging slurs on posters here; care to name any names?

These are pretty wide ranging slurs on posters here; care to name any names?

Either you are just being daft or you are being deliberately obtuse. Its fairly obvious he is talking about 'off site' reporting and comments across various media.

I'm fairly sure he meant the Timmy moon-howlers in the media and on twatter, not anyone here!

Either you are just being daft or you are being deliberately obtuse. Its fairly obvious he is talking about 'off site' reporting and comments across various media.

If that's what he means, then I stand corrected; personally I'm not sure it's obvious at all; but I'm sure he can answer for himself.

If that's what he means, then I stand corrected; personally I'm not sure it's obvious at all; but I'm sure he can answer for himself.

For me and others it was obvious who he meant so he doesn't have to answer to you. I don't know why you have taken to noise JFK up but please give it a rest.