[FT] Rangers 1 (Kranjcar 75) - 1 Marseille

I think Candeias is a wide player from what I seem against Progres (not a very good one, but a wide player nonetheless!) but none of the other are so either we are shoe-horning a player into a wide position that isnt his natural position, or we are a bit lop-sided. Either way we look a bit narrow, although that is perhaps the tactics against a better side than us to deny them space to work in.

As you say it looks like it has to be Miller as part of a 3 in a 4-2-3-1 which he is useless at (like most things). I somehow hope he is playing 4-4-2 with Miller and Herrera as a twin strike force with Jack holding, Nico further forward and Dorrans/Candeias covering the wider positions when they have to. (akin to the old diamond midfield perhaps?)

Whatever way we line up, we are yet again not playing players in the positions that they are used to or are best at.

I dont go to friendlies anymore so I am in work instead but was going to buy it on RTV to keep an eye on it while I am working. Sadly the Rangers website has crashed and I now cant get on to subscribe to RTV.

Hope it comes back up before kick off or there is going to be a lot of angry subscribers!

Its not looking likely and to be honest with you its ridiculous, unthinkable even, that they very day they roll out a new feature HD to hand held devices that a) that they haven't prepared the database beforehand leaving the possibility that its corrupted b) the server host is unable to serve the traffic.

Seeing that Marseille team like...

giphy.gif

I have heard of Evra (assuming its the ex-Man U full back) but none of the others.

Now when we played them in '92 you knew every one of their players as they were all top class. French league footy isnt all that is it? They did finish 33 points behind monaco in 5th last year did they not?

Well. I'm not going to see it. Even if they fix RTV now it'll just crash again when everyone tries to pay. Club is just throwing money away with this. A particular riddy this week, as they've been advertising it all day.

Its not looking likely and to be honest with you its ridiculous, unthinkable even, that they very day they roll out a new feature HD to hand held devices that a) that they haven't prepared the database beforehand leaving the possibility that its corrupted b) the server host is unable to serve the traffic.

Spot on mate, its not anywhere near good enough. I was quite happy to sign up for the subscription service, which I will probably hardly ever use and will keep paying them the fiver a month anyway, just to have this game on in the background at work today.