[FT] Rangers 1 (Kranjcar 75) - 1 Marseille

Very good first half from us which really deserved the opening goal - Marseille defending well though...

Team working very hard and the odd small mistake aside, can't argue with anyone's performance.

I thought it was coming just pre-HT

This was after spending the last hour trying to get a stream elsewhere, including signing up for a bet365 account and betting a fiver on over 2.5 goals to enable me to watch the live streaming only to find out our game isnt on bet365 today (despite their advertising to get me to sign up!), signing up to some random streaming service, which again didnt work and I wasnt giving them my credit card for a free stream, and searching for a few other links as well.

Dont know how you guys that dont go to games survive this every week!

All about knowing the shadowy ways of the internet.

Good first half from IMHO the first time we saw a PC team. Couldn't believe that the Old Fox was starting the game, but he is very much on fire and involved. Kevin Thomson talks a good game too.

I like the pressing. We're compact, both horizontally and vertically (the space in between the lines), and pressing in a mid-block, which allows their CBs to have the ball, but we're aggressive when they move into midfield.

We've got plenty of penetration we're creating chances and half chances. If we're not doing that then I'm worried but we are so eventually it will click.

I think we've played well but I can't remember too many chances. Half chances, yes, but their keeper's had nothing to do, really.

yeah finally got on at 18 minutes noticed its running 4 minutes or so behind the dodgy stream i had!!

good solid defensive display so far, better than i dared hope for. more positive than the last four games thats for sure. Players seem to be communicating better and are geeing each other up rather than moaning which is good to see. Big improvement from Candeias far more like the sort of display we hoped to see.

Tactically like the fact tavernier when defending is positioned more on the inside looks a lot more solid that way.

Alves just amazes me, he turns up in positions i never knew defenders could go into!

After the last 4 or 5 games Cardoso is looking like being a really great prospect. If he can stay this calm and composed for the coming season and contribute as he has so far he will be worth a fortune so long as we don't capitulate and sell for peanuts like usual.

What I will say though is that with both Miller and Niko in the team it feels like we are a man down. Niko hasn't the shunts to work box to box (Pena?) with others distributing in the middle of the park we look ok there even when Niko isnt on the ball. I expevt to see Pena and Morelos come out for the second half.

I think we've played well but I can't remember too many chances. Half chances, yes, but their keeper's had nothing to do, really.

We've had 4-5 chances/half chances and a couple of shots form outside the box... theres been no through on goal kind of chances I agree but we have had chances.