[FT] Rangers 1 (Kranjcar 75) - 1 Marseille

I like the look of Candeias. He could really tear up the SPL dross.

He's getting some joy down the right wing and he's looking a lot better than he did in the last two games I seen him play in.

This was after spending the last hour trying to get a stream elsewhere, including signing up for a bet365 account and betting a fiver on over 2.5 goals to enable me to watch the live streaming only to find out our game isnt on bet365 today (despite their advertising to get me to sign up!), signing up to some random streaming service, which again didnt work and I wasnt giving them my credit card for a free stream, and searching for a few other links as well.

Dont know how you guys that dont go to games survive this every week!

It's the usual friendly routine. Worrying that we still look like we have no substantial penetration. We are relying on Miller for everything going forward.

If that's the case we have a long season to look forward to again!

Alves looks particularly assured though.

Very good first half from us which really deserved the opening goal - Marseille defending well though...

Team working very hard and the odd small mistake aside, can't argue with anyone's performance.

This was after spending the last hour trying to get a stream elsewhere, including signing up for a bet365 account and betting a fiver on over 2.5 goals to enable me to watch the live streaming only to find out our game isnt on bet365 today (despite their advertising to get me to sign up!), signing up to some random streaming service, which again didnt work and I wasnt giving them my credit card for a free stream, and searching for a few other links as well.

Dont know how you guys that dont go to games survive this every week!

This particular one is free on various youtube channels - but that'll not please you to hear! I gave up on RTV and went for a dodgy stream.. I'm sorry to do that but i tried from 2pm to 3pm and was getting nowhere.

I think that's the best I've seen us play for a while. Still quite not creating clear-cut chances, but we've been very good thus far.

Maybe TB was right; this team are not playing as well as I was expecting; are they earlier in pre-season?

Why are we booing Mandanda?