Rangers are Disappointing Me - and I want us to be better

I never said they are bad too, so there you are putting words in that were not said. Our supporters in general are not bad. While we do have a dark side to our support it is very minimal and certainly no where near as bad as the east side terrorist supporters. Yes I do dislike the add-ons to our songs and some of the things you do say can be better.

Motherwell supporters on the pitch standing inviting us to a fight. When have we done that? Hibs supporters attacking our players. Again when have we done that? I would say Ibrox is one of the safest grounds to go to.

I should say, I wasn't directly quoting you there and certainly didn't intend to. Apologies if it came across that way. I was more referring to a general approach I thought you took where while we are talking about issues with Rangers fans, you responded by talking about Celtic's fans. My point is - I don't care what they do in this context. If you admit there is a dark side to our supporters, that is what we should care about. If they're as bad as you say (and I agree with you to a large extent), the better we are, the more they will be exposed.

Same thing with Motherwell, Hibs etc.

So going back to my comment you quoted. You say you're not an Orangeman - are you happy that the club is so heavily associated with them? with some of the things they do/say?

Therein is the rub - the only folk I ever hear say that the club is so heavily associated with the O.o. are those who only visit Ibrox when the paedos are playing an away match there.

Some Rangers fans have an Orange bent. Many sellik fans support the IRA. Where in your blog is there any reference to Celtic being primarily in support of terrorism ?

Therein is the rub - the only folk I ever hear say that the club is so heavily associated with the O.o. are those who only visit Ibrox when the paedos are playing an away match there.

Some Rangers fans have an Orange bent. Many sellik fans support the IRA. Where in your blog is there any reference to Celtic being primarily in support of terrorism ?

If they're the only people you've heard say it, you must only have a narrow group of people you know - I doubt many of them are Celtic fans too.

As i've repeated again and again, I recognise that the extreme Celtic fans have very troubling views too, but they aren't my club - I don't care how they're perceived. All to often, we defend ourselves by attacking Celtic. Fine, but then we never address our own problems and evolve.

Also, if you think Celtic either as a club or as a fanbase primarily support terrorism, you're bonkers. Do you know many Celtic fans? I take it you don't have the luxury of ONLY knowing bluenoses? I happen to think that the Irish stuff is largely just nonsense.

Definitely fishy isn't it? Especially at this time when we have so much change to discuss we have this coming in here with nothing to talk about aside from what to me is utter waffle. I still think attention beggar. At best.

It goes without saying what at worst might be but it's significant that so many of us smelled the worst scenario from the get go and seemingly many still do.

Definitely fishy isn't it? Especially at this time when we have so much change to discuss we have this coming in here with nothing to talk about aside from what to me is utter waffle. I still think attention beggar. At best.

It goes without saying what at worst might be but it's significant that so many of us smelled the worst scenario from the get go and seemingly many still do.

For the record, i've enjoyed discussing other topics here. I'm glad I joined. I'm not stopping you from discussing other things on other posts, am I?

If they're the only people you've heard say it, you must only have a narrow group of people you know - I doubt many of them are Celtic fans too.

As i've repeated again and again, I recognise that the extreme Celtic fans have very troubling views too, but they aren't my club - I don't care how they're perceived. All to often, we defend ourselves by attacking Celtic. Fine, but then we never address our own problems and evolve.

Also, if you think Celtic either as a club or as a fanbase primarily support terrorism, you're bonkers. Do you know many Celtic fans? I take it you don't have the luxury of ONLY knowing bluenoses? I happen to think that the Irish stuff is largely just nonsense.

You don't reach my age without knowing "some" Celtic fans. Yes, I know many. Some are members of my family too.

It's funny though that your concern is with the actions of Rangers fans. I've seen you say umpteen times on this thread that you don't want to talk about Celtic, yet someone pointing out the widespread support over there for the IRA hence terrorism has you take up that debate.

I'll repeat - away over to Kiddyfiddler Street or the tramp beggar John James blog. He's another one in your image.

The club only react to it if an outside body take action first.

You don't reach my age without knowing "some" Celtic fans. Yes, I know many. Some are members of my family too.

It's funny though that your concern is with the actions of Rangers fans. I've seen you say umpteen times on this thread that you don't want to talk about Celtic, yet someone pointing out the widespread support over there for the IRA hence terrorism has you take up that debate.

I'll repeat - away over to Kiddyfiddler Street or the tramp beggar John James blog. He's another one in your image.

Ok, so in answer to your response: are these Celtic fans you know terrorist sympathisers? Where do you get the idea that they're "primarily in support of terrorism"?

The majority of responses here are just criticising Celtic, so while i'm not here to talk about them, it's kind of hard to avoid.

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean?

Celtic are not pro-active in ridding themselves of the IRA part of their support. Not one Steward moved to remove the banners. They only reacted after UEFA fined them.

You also keep using this we are bad too statement. You are obviously pushing an agenda most on here don't share. Anyway I think we are going round in circles on this thread so I am going to close it before it gets out of order If other Admin think it should be opened again in the morning it will be.

Edited by pete