Mad Joe writes to Regan again.

They will be running out of available venues soonest.

Bairds, the Foggy Dew, and the Welcome Inn have been closed by the Licensing Committee withdrawing licenses. The Council want to turn the lower Gallowgate into a tourist trap, several hundred year old flea market, restaurants opening on Bain Street and Calton Close, .....etc. It's a real shame they allowed ra Sellik's wish to have an area close to the ground where their support could exercise their bigotry. The council created the Plastic Paddy Theme Park 25 years past. The one pub that still refuses to subscribe and conform, the Hielan Jessie receives continuous abuse and occasional assault from passing Yahoos.

The interesting problem for the council will come when they take on the PIRA shop.

You would be surprised how many Bluenoses ply their trade in the Barras, i have family with stalls there, the most famous Bluenose being Big Davie bric-a-brac (bring a bat , he calls it) books on Gibson St, mention you know me a Widows Son for a special discount.

w is needed urgently in Scottish Football. The big problem for me would be how far back we go to investigate the processes and decisions that were made.

It is clearly not a Rangers/ Celtic inquiry, although some of the issues needing investigated do involve Rangers. Most supporters would ask why a man described by a Judge as a “Glib and Shameless Liar” would be passed “Fit & Proper” to be in charge of a professional football club. There is also great interest amongst supporters in regards to using tax evasion as a policy for signing some of the best players in Europe, players that would not be affordable otherwise.

RFC should get their Lawyers straight onto this, with a legal letter being issued immediately stating intent to invoke legal action.

As for the rest of it....he could have saved A LOT of typing by simple putting "Please kick RFC out of football"

Is Mad Joe and o'Regan in a relationship? Genuine question btw, because if you ignore the waffle, lies and bulshit, it's there coded in the letter. ''I need you'' '' I want you'' and if you go near that bitch Budge i'll scratch your face. Ok that bit is more subtle, but that's my understanding of the love letter.

RFC should get their Lawyers straight onto this, with a legal letter being issued immediately stating intent to invoke legal action.

As for the rest of it....he could have saved A LOT of typing by simple putting "Please kick RFC out of football"

If Rangers can show there has been defamation, or that they have or will suffer actual loss, then they should issue a cease & desist letter immediately. If not, they should respond in kind. What the club should not do is to do nothing.

So does this guy think some threat to boycott games is any more potent than a retaliatory threat to boycott games by Rangers fans? Which is exactly what would happen if this buffoon were humoured over such threats.

Mr Regan,

If you were in the dock at the High Court accused of a serious crime and you refused to answer questions, what do you think the Jury would deduct from that stance? Because that’s exactly what you are doing now by refusing to publically state the SFA position with regards to all the data put before Lord Nimmo Smith.

Was the Truth? The whole Truth? And nothing but the Truth? Put before LNS? There must be minutes of the meetings that took place, why are they not freely available? I am really sorry the Paul Mc Bride is no longer with us, he is the type of person who could have brought the walls of dishonesty crumbling down around you and your colleagues.

There were so many dodgy deals done with Oldco and Newco that some people should be living under one of the Queens roofs, and I don’t mean at one of her many palaces either. From Tax Evasion to European licenses, the whole mess reeks of corruption. There is an old saying, “The longer you stand in Shxt, the further it will spread”

What have you people got to fear from ordinary honest supporters who just want answers and the truth? People telling the truth don’t have problems doing so, people telling lies do. This is not going away Mr Regan, you need to face up to that reality before it’s too late, if it is not already too late.

All the other clubs in Scotland should be hanging their heads in shame as well, they are putting money and their own self-protection before honesty and integrity. If there was to be a financial shortfall for some teams because of some sort of boycott by the Rangers fans, then the SFA/SPFL should be helping out so that bullying and intimidation cannot triumph.

The Scottish Media fall into the same category, the biggest cheating scandal to hit Scottish Football is being hidden behind piles of pro-Rangers non stories driven by Jabba the Hutt. Idiots like Jackson will be out of a job soon, I was going to suggest you could give him one at the SFA, but then you could out of a job soon also.

You have colluded with David Murray, Craig Whyte, Charles Green, and now Dodgy Dave King. These people with your help have treated the rest of Scottish Football with total contempt, their arrogance has been utterly diabolical. But that’s like pixxxxg into the wind, it always comes back to you.

Joe O’Rourke,

General Secretary,

Classic example of the Dunning Kruger effect, too stupid to grasp it's own stupidity. Example.

If you were in the dock at the High Court accused of a serious crime and you refused to answer questions, what do you think the Jury would deduct from that stance?

Well i'm thinking if I were one of their fans I would 'deduct' this semi literate embarrassment from the equation since I could rapidly 'deduce' it was indeed a classic example of the Dunning Kruger effect and unfit for purpose.

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein persons of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence

From our perspective though let's hope they keep him and his pixx poor attempts at literacy. A head full of shxt masquerading as grey matter.