Cardoso: “I have never seen anything like [the fans] anywhere in the world.

As cities go much prefer Edinburgh to Glasgow.

Im the opposite yet Ive not been to Edinburgh in a long time so it may be a bit different. But football aside if I was having a day away it would be Glasgow 9 times out of 10.

I have to admit I have hardly been in Edinburgh so I can't really say a lot about it but I am biased towards Glasgow anyway.

GS I lived in 6 Blantyre street as a toddler and moved across the road to Yorkhill street after that.

All you need to know is that in Embra, they refer to citizens of Glasgow as "Weegies";

in No Mean City, we refer to citizens of Embra as........well, we don't actually consider them important, or interesting enough to warrant a nickname; we never have.

Having spent 7 years in each city - I have to say Edinburgh is by far my favourite; for architecture, for culture, for food and drink - it wins hands down.

But for football... well... my heart will always be in Glasgow.

For culture? Really? In what way? I am honestly confused when people say this. In glasgow you have superior museums, theatre, the arts and music scene is on a different planet to Edinburgh. I honestly think they are incomparable.

if it is because Edinburgh has a yearly festival then that is fined but again, Glasgow is a 365 day a year city, not a temporary tourist destination.

I have to admit I have hardly been in Edinburgh so I can't really say a lot about it but I am biased towards Glasgow anyway.

GS I lived in 6 Blantyre street as a toddler and moved across the road to Yorkhill street after that.

Small world. Did you know the smarts.