Motherwell v Rangers - Player Ratings

Won't vote as didn't see whole game but from the reports I got from those at the game, Miller was anonymous apart from ballooning over the bar when he should have scored and Herrera done ok without ever looking troublesome. Windass was easily best player for 55 mins before fading and Dorrans was solid and obv scored both goals in top of that.

I was expecting to read ratings reflecting that but it is always amazing how we can see the game differently.

Won't vote as didn't see whole game but from the reports I got from those at the game, Miller was anonymous apart from ballooning over the bar when he should have scored and Herrera done ok without ever looking troublesome. Windass was easily best player for 55 mins before fading and Dorrans was solid and obv scored both goals in top of that.

I was expecting to read ratings reflecting that but it is always amazing how we can see the game differently.

My ratings are pretty much in line with that.

I think the ratings do reflect that. Miller anonymous isn't the right word. Miller is never anonymous but his touch let him down. I would say a 5 or 6 for him reflects his game perfectly and most people have given him that.

I would have given him a 5 possibly a 6 if I hadn't noticed that he gave no recognition to Herrera for a very good attempt to put him in on goal he never even acknowledged him not even a look nothing. That sort of thing pisses me right off!