Pedro redeemed?

2 matches played and 2 wins. Has Pedro started to redeem himself?

Its still very early and the bigger tests come with the next two matches against Hibs and Hearts.

But after the end of last season and the disaster in the summer it was imperative we got off to a good start.

There will be belief installed following these results, plus the squad is looking good with good options in every position, we have a nice balance.

Hibs on Saturday is a huge match. After the losses at Ibrox to the other lot and Aberdeen, as well as our European exit, it'll take a lot more than beating Motherwell and Dunfermline to convince me.

He has my backing but I worry...

Hibs on Saturday is a huge match. After the losses at Ibrox to the other lot and Aberdeen, as well as our European exit, it'll take a lot more than beating Motherwell and Dunfermline to convince me.

I agree with you and I was one of his biggest critics on here but I will say at least we can now see a plan on how he wants the team to play.

Yup, unfortunately after the matches you listed Pedro is always going to be one bad game away from having people calling for him. A solid run of wins will be needed to prevent that.

A lot more will be unfolded on Saturday - A good win v Hibs and it will start to look more promising.

Welcome to the forum.

The signings have been good. Jack, Dorrans and Alvez all encourage me...but I have reservations.

I'd say November will be a good time to judge.

For me Cardoso is the best signing we have made. He will be sold for +10 mill

The signings have been good. Jack, Dorrans and Alvez all encourage me...but I have reservations.

I'd say November will be a good time to judge.

Not sure about Jack so much. He seems like he is going to have to perform a 8/10 every game just to be decent. I think Rossiter is the answer in the holding role. But Jack may come good and be a healthy squad addition.

I hope we dont go for McLean, Aberdeen are average and we need better than their players.

Edited by Gribz