The Rangers Observer - "Kill All Huns" stickers in Glasgow today.

That's allowed though Ian. I've complained about this previously and was told officially that it's a term that's not regarded as offensive. That's the country we live in, and it sickens me.

There is institutional sectarianism and those in government fuel it. Vote them out, all of them. Anyone who thinks that any member of the SNP dosnt know this is sectarian, is fooling nobody.

That's allowed though Ian. I've complained about this previously and was told officially that it's a term that's not regarded as offensive. That's the country we live in, and it sickens me.

Oh but it has been deemed offensive by a Scottish Court.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12374233.Celtic_fan_in_court_over_T_shirt_jibe/

To be expected in the modern climate. That lot think they can get away with anything and doubtless they'll get away with this.

They hang effigies of Orangemen, have an IRAoke every week, put up stickers like this, demonstrate against the Poppy, sing songs about Lee Rigby and yet see themselves as freedom fighters or jolly craicsters. They are worse than scum.

Of course the term's offensive: that's the fucking point of using. I'm absolutely not a fan of 'whit aboot them' but a 'kill all feenyans' sticker would be deemed offensive (justifiably, I would add).

Time to grow up before Scotland goes full fuckwit

Ah, the 'H' term/

Who can forget a breathless Stuart Cosgrove telling of a visited seminar at Hampden when the then Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland told the audience, he had no interest in progressing complaints reference the 'H' term?

Apparently, Sellik season ticket holder, Frank Mulholland considered the 'H' term to be an offensive term for Rangers supporters, and not sectarian. Thus, we await Frank's conclusion on his fellow Hail Hailers singing to the Hearts supporters last Saturday, "go home ya H-u-ns" after both third and fourth goals. Don't hold your breath, although I wish Cosgrove would, forever.

Anyways, to quote one of those "witty" Green Brigade banners, 'we don't care what the animals say'.

Ah, the 'H' term/

Who can forget a breathless Stuart Cosgrove telling of a visited seminar at Hampden when the then Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland told the audience, he had no interest in progressing complaints reference the 'H' term?

Apparently, Sellik season ticket holder, Frank Mulholland considered the 'H' term to be an offensive term for Rangers supporters, and not sectarian. Thus, we await Frank's conclusion on his fellow Hail Hailers singing to the Hearts supporters last Saturday, "go home ya H-u-ns" after both third and fourth goals. Don't hold your breath, although I wish Cosgrove would, forever.

Anyways, to quote one of those "witty" Green Brigade banners, 'we don't care what the animals say'.

Yes, but we have to be clear; I have never met a fhilth supporter, even from the apparently educated and intelligent cohort, who feels that the term 'Hun' is in the slightest degree unacceptable, never mind offensive. Nor have ever met one who regarded the term as applicable merely to Rangers, its players, and support.

Yes, but we have to be clear; I have never met a fhilth supporter, even from the apparently educated and intelligent cohort, who feels that the term 'Hun' is in the slightest degree unacceptable, never mind offensive. Nor have ever met one who regarded the term as applicable merely to Rangers, its players, and support.

This term is sectarian and you will be in court in Northern Ireland if you use it. Every mhank supporter knows its bigoted Protestant connotations. As does every member of the scot squad!