last time we played Hertz

walked down PRW in pishing rain

met a couple of jambos on their way to some pub they said was near the grand old opry

they introduced themselves by saying "twa shite teams thi day eh"....

fucking pure Oor Wullie but they were nice enough guys. I agreed with them actually

People the same as us

Aye they are no bad.Remember going through during "the journey" on a supporters bus which had arranged to visit a social club.On aarrival club said they had no record of this but after a bit of haggling we were allowed in.Shared a table with some Hearts fans and had a good old chin-wag with them.

It was all very friendly and good to know that there are good fans everywhere:):thup:

walked down PRW in pishing rain

met a couple of jambos on their way to some pub they said was near the grand old opry

they introduced themselves by saying "twa shite teams thi day eh"....

fucking pure Oor Wullie but they were nice enough guys. I agreed with them actually

People the same as us

We're they still singing Hertz survived and Rangers died when you met them ?

Did you ask them if they were intelligent enough to access the Internet and see the SPFL & UEFA websites to see Rangers history from 1872 to present day ? I suspect they weren't.

Different story if you are a Bear living in Edinburgh. They are slightly better than Hibs but nowadays - only slightly

They vary quite wildly. I live in Edinburgh and some Hearts fans are fine (enjoy a bit of rivalry but that's all it is) but others are objectionable gits who despise us. In my experience, finding out how they voted in 2014 is usually a good indicator of how it'll go.

Im guessing for you guys Hertz and hibs at home is like what Aberdeen away used to be for me.

One of my last trips to Ibrox was Hearts at home - it was McLeish last game. I mixed drink and jetlag and pulled a stunning 50 year old blonde on the way back home on the train.

I'm not from Edinburgh but it's worth remembering that the Scottish Reformation took place here and the Enlightenment had a huge impact and the remnants remain. I love Glasgow and Edinburgh and think it sums up a lot of what's wrong with Scotland and also Rangers supporters - rather than share and celebrate our combined heritage, we tend to argue and pick faults with our own.

Rangers are a club I care deeply about. It's far more than just football. It's time to win our league back - beating Hearts is another marker on the road.

I love Glasgow and Edinburgh and think it sums up a lot of what's wrong with Scotland and also Rangers supporters - rather than share and celebrate our combined heritage, we tend to argue and pick faults with our own.

I'm going to completely ignore this complaint and pick faults with the OP.

A'body knows that Oor Wullie is from Auchenshoogle, not Gorgie.