Pedro, a man with dignity. Rangers v Dundee preview.

The yahoos game is different altogether.

We will need tactics and a gameplan because they're a far better side than anything we'll face in he SPFL this season.

A game I would like Walter to be the Manager.

My fear is Pedro might think we are the better team.

Not sure I would go as far as to say we are comfortably better than anything other than Celtic.... We still haven't played Aberdeen or St Johnstone. Time will tell but I personally dislike these statements as they have a tendency to bite in the arse.

We haven't played the sheep but Dundee have in their own sheep pen and came away with a narrow 2-1 defeat having had 9 shots at goal to the sheeps 10. We had superior possession statistics and 19 shots at goal today. For about 90% of it we were swarming all over them.

And Hearts have also played the sheep just today and should have won judging by the statistics. They had 18 shots at goal to 11 for the sheep and superior possession while we played Hearts off the park and just couldn't net. I get what you mean about fearing to make such statements but as it stands these are the current realities.

If we now hammer Partick twice with impressive performances I will begin to believe we are becoming consistent and will be looking for a win over the unmentionables. They're good going forward but not so good defending and they have faced nothing in this league to match our attacking capabilities.

That might be the day Pedro decides to field a slightly different line up with both Jack and Rossiter locking up the central midfield while Candeias with either Dorrans or Pena go at them with Morelos and Herrera up front. In fact if we can beat them it would be the most significant victory over them in years in terms of both boosting the teams confidence and knocking the stuffing out of their insufferable preening.

Surprised nobody has mentioned how poor the referee was yet again!, terrible performance from him..........AGAIN!, he let the Dundee players away with some bad challenges....AGAIN!

The challenge on candeias in the second half was a disgrace. Pedro was going ballistic!

A game I would like Walter to be the Manager.

My fear is Pedro might think we are the better team.

That should exactly why I'm glad PC is our manager. Why would anyone be going into a game not believing in themselves?!? If we you think you're inferior, you've lost before a ball is kicked. I'll now go back to putting my head in my hands. We've got enough detractors on the outside without reading things like this.

The challenge on candeias in the second half was a disgrace. Pedro was going ballistic!

Agreed, also the two times the Dundee player pulled back our players in separate incident without any action taken!, what did Morelos get booked for?, the camera never caught it

Agreed, also the two times the Dundee player pulled back our players in separate incident without any action taken!, what did Morelos get booked for?, the camera never caught it

I actually thought it was Bruno that got booked but I sit up the other end so didn't have a great view? I think it was persistent pulling/shoving in the box. I'm presuming we are talking about the incident at the free kick then corner in the second half?