UB display tomorrow

Why is it every time I see a thread title like this I sigh and hope it's not going to be too embarrassing? I just hope they drop that dreadful song for the tanned Rob Kiernan, cringeworthy, as is the Windass song, and was the Halliday song. It seems Ub only come up with new stupid songs for our worst players.

Give me Every Other Saturday, Follow Follow, Blue Sea of Ibrox, Wolverhampton Town, The Sash (unedited), on repeat for 90 mins and let us all join in.

The problem with the recent player songs is that we haven't had any players worthy of a song.

I like UB but the repetitive generic Ultra stuff, the speeding up of classics, the drum and guy with the speakerphone are all 'not Rangers class'.

Why is it every time I see a thread title like this I sigh and hope it's not going to be too embarrassing? I just hope they drop that dreadful song for the tanned Rob Kiernan, cringeworthy,...

Must be the most cringeworthy song ever mate...hate it!

Tiffany and When I Was Young are even more cringeworthy.

I used to be a huge fan of the UBs and was happy to defend their song choice but they've been scraping the bottom of the barrel too many times over the past year.

Why is it every time I see a thread title like this I sigh and hope it's not going to be too embarrassing? I just hope they drop that dreadful song for the tanned Rob Kiernan, cringeworthy, as is the Windass song, and was the Halliday song. It seems Ub only come up with new stupid songs for our worst players.

Give me Every Other Saturday, Follow Follow, Blue Sea of Ibrox, Wolverhampton Town, The Sash (unedited), on repeat for 90 mins and let us all join in.

The problem with the recent player songs is that we haven't had any players worthy of a song.

I like UB but the repetitive generic Ultra stuff, the speeding up of classics, the drum and guy with the speakerphone are all 'not Rangers class'.

Tiffany and When I Was Young are even more cringeworthy.

I used to be a huge fan of the UBs and was happy to defend their song choice but they've been scraping the bottom of the barrel too many times over the past year.

If everyone who complained about stuff like this on the internet was to turn up and drown them out then . . . :thinking: