Rangers will be forced to live in Celtic’s shadow for generations to come

January is massive for us. If we sign a good left winger, a proper right back and either Pena comes onto a game or we get a good attacking midfielder and I think we'll have a decent side.

Whether we do remains to be seen...

January is massive for us. If we sign a good left winger, a proper right back and either Pena comes onto a game or we get a good attacking midfielder and I think we'll have a decent side.

Whether we do remains to be seen...

I would like us to get Moult because I reckon Morelos will obviously need help, he is still young even though that can be forgotten and as we have seen the past few games he ain't going to score all the time.

Also think Moult Walker and McLean have a wee hard almost nasty edge to them and that is something we need more of and they can play as well.

Jack and McLean also know how each other plays in the same area.

Edited by scotjo

It's a pretty ridiculous claim that we were better than them two years ago. We beat them, on penalties, in a one-off cup match.

You have to accept what's wrong before you can fix it.

We're not good enough and need to recruit a few decent players before we challenge the smelly gits.

You can tell yourself that all you want. It was a great day but we blew it in the cup final.

It felt like a truly momentous day but in hindsight, it was utterly meaningless and they've skelped us a few times since then.

I agree with the start, but completely disagree with the parts about caixinha and that this squad is worse than celtic’s Bad squads. We’ve been to hell and back, something celtic didn’t have to endure. We need time to recover and try to recoup some of the money we lost out on from missed years in Europe, which celtic have had and have used to build a (as hard as it is to admit) strong team.

I believe in Caixinha and think he needs at least a season. We are miles ahead of where we were when he came in. He has drastically overhauled the shambles of a squad and has largely made good signings. He knows there is still work to do and in my opinion, the January transfer window will say more. That is when he has to strengthen our weak links. At the summer he did what any manager does in any business, prioritised. He strengthened the core, now he needs to strengthen the depth of subs and choices. Give the man time! I think some people are really quick to forget that our squad is practically entirely new, you cannot expect that to compete on a team level with celtic, whose squad has been the same for seasons. The manager and team need the fans backing now more than ever.