If we succumbed to the whims of the fans we'd replace the entire XI every couple of weeks.

Windass has been disappointing at times, but I think there's a player there. He's certainly showing progress; his defensive game has improved a wee bit, and his attacking game is more focused. He's got a way to go before he's influencing games consistently; he's not going to get there if he's left on the bench.

Edited by Rousseau

He has talent but doesn’t have heart. He’s easily bullied and loses most of his 50/50’s. his twitter handle is some J11 nonsense as if he thinks he’s Cristiano Ronaldo. He also talks nonsense on twitter for someone who doesn’t deliver on the park.

Definitely the first area needed for improvement come Jan

Good example of creating negativity out of nothing towards a player here.

His twitter handle is "windassJnr", his tagline says he is the Rangers #11 - absolutely nothing like CR7.

Disliking or even hating on a player is fine, but at least do it with the facts.

What nonsense does he talk on Twitter ? Most of his comments are about boxing or observations about players or matches.

Talk about creating a story out of nothing... do you work for the DR tbh ? :ninja::roflmao:

I honestly can't stand Windass. He bullies our younger players and dives out of the way of opposition players regularly. He has very brief flashes of good play then disappears again.

I'd be happy if I never saw him in a Rangers shirt again - he's not worthy of it.

I don't know where the notion of bullying comes from but, otherwise, what you say could equally have been applied to Davie Cooper in countless games. Windass may never be another Cooper but people need to calm down and stop creating a scapegoat.

I don't know where the notion of bullying comes from but, otherwise, what you say could equally have been applied to Davie Cooper in countless games. Windass may never be another Cooper but people need to calm down and stop creating a scapegoat.

He's a rubbish footballer. You can argue with me all you want but watch him score 2 goals and set up 3 this season. If you think that is good enough then you accept a 3rd or 4th placed finish.

Edited by Gonzo79

Comparing Windass, who is never one of us in a million years, with Cooper is questionable.

All wingers disappear. But not like Windass, who does it intentionally.

Edited by Gonzo79

Why are you so sure of that?

Plenty of room for improvement but lets just get behind the whole team for the moment.

Amen to that. It's the manager's job to drop individual players if he thinks they're not doing what he requires. It's the fans' job to back the team - if they're not happy with performances on the park they need to question the manager's performance. Or doesn't that work for the millennial generation?