This player certainly lives up to his name. What Pedro sees in him is anyone's guess. Surely the young guy Nemane could contribute more than him? Great result tonight, things are improving no doubt, but Windass is just a passenger and contributes absolute ziltch.

Nothing wrong with having a moan after a good result, more constructive than having it after a bad one.

This player certainly lives up to his name. What Pedro sees in him is anyone's guess. Surely the young guy Nemane could contribute more than him? Great result tonight, things are improving no doubt, but Windass is just a passenger and contributes absolute ziltch.

Nothing wrong with having a moan after a good result, more constructive than having it after a bad one.

Disagree, he just needs to be more consistent

All about opinions and mine differs from the above. He is no left winger (an attacking central midfielder by trade) but as we don't have anyone better there he will be utilized on that wing. Nemane, lo and behold, is a right-winger! He'd be a utility man as well ... and maybe I'm mistaken, but Candeias actually switched sides when Nemane came on. The latter also looks even more light-weight than Windass, so whether he would like the attentions of Perth, Killie or Thistle defenders remains to be seen.

We would add some steel to that flank if we'd play Morelos there, who while being a central striker by trade has actually been playing on either flank before. But we've been through this idea and some people don't see the dynamics in this line up, i.e. Morelos, Pena and Candeias right behind Herrera through the middle.

What we might do is giving John a left-wing slot (his natural position) once Wallace is fit, which may reap some fruit. That depends on how Wallace shapes up and rises to the challenge though.

Generally, I can't see much reason for the criticism levelled at WIndass here and elsewhere. But if you read that people say he ain't even a footballer, you know that debate is of not much value.

Edited by der Berliner

I honestly can't stand Windass. He bullies our younger players and dives out of the way of opposition players regularly. He has very brief flashes of good play then disappears again.

I'd be happy if I never saw him in a Rangers shirt again - he's not worthy of it.

He has talent but doesn’t have heart. He’s easily bullied and loses most of his 50/50’s. his twitter handle is some J11 nonsense as if he thinks he’s Cristiano Ronaldo. He also talks nonsense on twitter for someone who doesn’t deliver on the park.

Definitely the first area needed for improvement come Jan

He is still only a young guy in only really his first full season with a top club , in a team that is trying to gel together and find not only cohesion but a playing style , but we want to get rid of him now , I would have put a few under performing players ahead of him to be honest , but its all about opinions