[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

I'll say this slowly as some seem incapable of understanding it. We have no money so we have to sign players who can do the business in the league we play in. Moult does so consistently and is a proven decent player.

He won't win us the Champions League but that's not our league nowadays. He's have won us that game today though.

disagree Frankie. Have heard all this before with scottish players who coast at smaller clubs.

The guy in my opinion will fail miserably at Rangers if he ever signed. He loses possession far too often and fails to hold the ball up. scoring a goal wont see that forgiven at Ibrox. His all round play is just far too low a standard to play in front of 50,000 fans.

Edited by trublusince1982

disagree Frankie. Have heard all this before with scottish players who coast at smaller clubs.

The guy in my opinion will fail miserably at Rangers if he ever signed. He loses possession far too often and fails to hold the ball up. scoring a goal wont see that forgiven at Ibrox. His all round play is just far too low a standard to play in front of 50,000 fans.

What does that say for Pena?

There's no doubt not every player who does well at so-called smaller clubs will automatically do well as Rangers but Moult is a clever player who can score goals from all over the pitch.

To contradict myself somewhat, we spent the better part of £1m on Herrera when Moult would have done a similar job for half the price. I'm not saying Moult would have started every game but he'd have brought more goals to this squad.

We didn't take our chances and that is an issue but the scoreline didn't reflect the game. Of course in these situations its all about winning because of that I think that the board will be under a lot of pressure and I think Pedro's job is seriously under threat now.

I'll say this slowly as some seem incapable of understanding it. We have no money so we have to sign players who can do the business in the league we play in. Moult does so consistently and is a proven decent player.

He won't win us the Champions League but that's not our league nowadays. He's have won us that game today though.

He won't win us the Scottish League either. Moult joined Motherwell from the Conference and I'd hazard a guess if he joined either of the old firm he would struggle to get the same goal return.

I can't see the manager going as it stands.

However, he can't keep losing games like this and there's some debate as to whether he can actually put a proper run of wins together.

Who do we bring in instead and where do we find the funds to replace the up to 10 players again? And how long does the new man get if his players let him down?

We can go for Moult in January. Up till then, we should play Herrera alongside Morelos to see how the former shapes up. Place Hardie on the bench as a deputy.

What we could have done is swapping Windass with Hodson at HT, sending John into the left-wing slot. Or indeed bring on Holt for Windass and play Dorrans in the left attacking MF slot. Our long-balls played fully into Well's cards and made it far too easy for them today. We hardly played any of the football we are capable off and never got a grip of midfield. Perhaps the occasion got to far too many of our players.

On a sidenote, are thease chaps in the directors' box strapped to their seats?

Absolutely this. Strikers time and time again bang them in at little teams then fail miserably at the old firm.

There's no doubt not every player who does well at so-called smaller clubs will automatically do well as Rangers but Moult is a clever player who can score goals from all over the pitch.

To contradict myself somewhat, we spent the better part of £1m on Herrera when Moult would have done a similar job for half the price. I'm not saying Moult would have started every game but he'd have brought more goals to this squad.

his goals come from confidence he wouldnt have much confidence at us as he struggles to get a game and the fans get on his back every time he loses possession. Personally think herrera is a better player. switch sides and most likely people would be talking about herrera

Edited by trublusince1982

I can't see the manager going as it stands.

However, he can't keep losing games like this and there's some debate as to whether he can actually put a proper run of wins together.

Who do we bring in instead and where do we find the funds to replace the up to 10 players again? And how long does the new man get if his players let him down?

Its not the games that is the issue we can accept that form sometimes dips Frankie. Its the big tests, he's failed them all. Thats whats unsustainable and the Rangers fans are where the pressure will come from. Just so we're clear I'm not for getting rid of him but the board will have no choice.

Edited by Big Jaws